Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
March Coastal Hoon - UK - East Anglia - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

March Coastal Hoon

simonf

I know it seems a long way off, but the weather should be half decent. My plan is to meet on Sunday 29th March 2015 in Norwich (Longwater Retail Park just off the A47) and head for the North Norfolk Coast, from there we follow the coastal road round to Cromer for a ice cream stop and/or fish & Chip before heading your own way home!

All Lotus driver welcome from all regions.

Anyone interested??

• Like 1

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I'm up for it.

The café on the sea front at Sheringham sells great ice cream - although it was being renovated/rebuilt after the December storm last time I went - July 2014.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you feel like popping in to view my (hopefully) empty engine bay while passing through Sheringham you are more than welcome! After a 3 year 'break' we are finally hoping to hoist it out this week. No1 son Adam has got some new enthusiasm ahead of a place in City College starting September on the Motor sports maintenance course, so I'm striking whilst the iron is hot and the engine crane is in place!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Guy's, get them out and running, I came home from Kazakhastan last Friday and the S4 has been out, done over 400 miles in two days and loving it.