Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora adventure starts here! - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora adventure starts here!

CocoPops

Took the wife and kids to drive a local one!

They loved it:

06F4616D-2BC4-4CFC-8A26-6682BD68E6D1_zps

0201296C-8AAA-4EA6-8135-787FC94C4433_zps

Some smaller car seats might be good, some backless booster seats etc.

42A1B63D-E3BB-46EC-B3D4-CEB9641F57E3_zps

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Will be buying some booster cushions only, without backs, more so the girls can sit further back, but also for rear view lol.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

Flights booked to Edinburgh for Good Friday!! Woop!!

Hopefully, MMC will get everything sorted this coming week and I'll be driving my Evora home next Saturday.

• Like 1

Congratulations to the new car. I used to have a Speedster (Le Mans Green) before and recognize your alias from the vx220 forum. The Evora is a brilliant car although very different compared to the Speedster/VX220. If you intend to do a lot of track days I'd recommend that you get a second set of wheels. I went for the 18" Motorsport wheels from Lotus Motorsport and I've fitted them with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires. These wheels are actually Rimstock Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3 so you could get them elsewhere. Compared to the VX the Evora is a heavy car and it takes its toll on the tires when going on a track.

Good luck and hope you will enjoy it (and use it a lot)!

Vx220 gone today :(

Only a week to go though until collection of Evora :)

So I made it to edinburgh. Sat in holiday inn express at the Airport.

One sleep to go.

• Like 1

Weather is getting better tomorrow..

I remember waiting for mine.. paid in full and waited for two months to coincide it with becoming a Captain... Evora never disappoints!

Have a decent Single Malt and re watch Clarkson's TG review of the Evora!

Good luck and enjoy

I think I can speak for all Evora owners when I say we're all sharing in your excitement currently. New blood is always good :D

On your trip, take some backroads to learn the car, and then when you hit the motorway, get it out of sports mode and into cruise control. You'll be utterly amazed at it's ability to switch between driving styles :D

You've made me want to go out in mine now :D Albeit it'll get dirty...

Good work, congrats :thumbsup:

Remember it didn't happen unless we see pictures

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

I think that tis long journey home will give you chance to get to know your car. Personally I would get it home safe and sound and get to know its limits in the coming weeks in territory closer to home.

Good luck tomorrow mate!

Regards

David

Are they open yet? :lol:

Weather looks dry outside thumbsup

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Heard they are all running late opening this morning ......... All too busy chatting to Nicola sturgeon on Twitter

Only here once

There's no one here :)

Car must be in workshop as its not outside or in show room.

120 miles down, 250 to go.

Had a great start, a701 I think it was?

Very capable car.

• Like 2