Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Race for life.... - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Race for life....

Bibs

Laura & her Mum are doing the race for life and would appreciate some sponsorship from you lovely TLFers. This is no small effort so please be generous and note that I can see who's read this thread and not donated, I know where you live...  :devil:

https://www.justgiving.com/mumandlauracholerton

:thumbsup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Bibs for putting up this post, I'm starting the 9 week 'couch to 5k' programme tomorrow and this is in 10 weeks so I'm sure I'll be just fine!

Like many, many people who have been touched by the effects of cancer it's a charity close to lots of people's hearts.

Good luck to all the other women, and those that have wives, daughters, mothers, sisters and friends that are taking part in all the hundreds of race for life events up and down the country.

As well as donating through the link in Bibs' post you can also donate by sending a text. Text BPLC88 followed by £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Self interest...as I said...(!) Good luck with the training...hope the weather stays fine for you!

• Like 1

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...

Laura you were lucky with your timing!   :D My sister and niece have just decided to do it for the first time after my sister has spent the last year & a bit fighting breast cancer.  All in a good cause so what the hell, it isn't begrudged.  That is why my sister is alive today basically an that shouldn't be forgotten.  Good on you.

My wife is on the local Cancer Research fund raising committee as well so I'm just hoping she isn't going to make an announcement anytime soon..... :hrhr:

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

On target at the moment thanks, we're on week 4 of the couch to 5k programme so should be finishing just in time for the Race For Life. Got myself some fancy new trainers last night that made it a bit easier too

Shoes matter. I remember my first Nike running shoes back in 1978...it was like having wings on your ankles!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...