Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
129G breathes fire once again! - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

129G breathes fire once again!

Paul Coleman

• Gold FFM

Wow - that's a driveway of beauty.

All the very best of luck with the engine issue - fingers crossed for you it's something simple

Only here once

That is excellent news overall. After such a mamoth job you must be starting to feel the love.

:happy:

It's getting there......

• Gold FFM

Nice set of pics. Good luck with the fixing.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Wow! Some great looking cars all in one place and well done Paul for getting her going, I am sure you will resolve those issues quickly.  I bought mine in 1989 as a non runner and after many hours of work, engine rebuild etc it passed its MOT Jan 2014.  They are just fantastic and totally worth all the effort.  Good luck and please keep posting to keep us all up to date.

Just returned to the forum after a few years in the lotus wilderness! Some great pics Paul...love the orange paintwork on jons car... Good to see some progress! Mine is back in the garage (post wedding party drive... See pics I've put up on picture thread... It's due out again now the weather is good. It's the dampness that affects these cars...to all those s1 owners who have their cars on the road... Just how often do they go wrong?!