Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Getting ready for engine managment - Page 3 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Getting ready for engine managment

Awesome looking beast !   if that was in G shaped car it would look like the back to the future car !

Great project, great conversion and look forward to new pics :)

A

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow !! If this was a drop off and collect a few month later conversion i wonder what it would cost? 

The reliability was all that scared me about a v8, i remember seeing 1996 v8s for sale at 16k many moons ago but still worried about relability, this is the solution (other option buy a mustang od course but they dont have pop up head lights)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy Esprit SE said:

The reliability was all that scared me about a v8, i remember seeing 1996 v8s for sale at 16k many moons ago but still worried about reliability

Man up Andy. Get a grip and get Lotus V8 power. You will never, ever regret it :devil:

• Like 2

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All booked in for Monday for rolling road. Mot has been done and car has now done 6 nervous miles. All gears work and nothing fell off so hopefully all will be ok on the rolling road. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So pleased to see this car finally grace the British roads again.  Well done for seeing this project through from fantasy to reality, many dream cars never get finished. :respect: Love the way the whole family is out to see the maiden voyage as well.:thumbup:

A

• 3 weeks later...