Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
4th October LEGS Breakfast meet and run to Rannoch Station - Page 3 - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

4th October LEGS Breakfast meet and run to Rannoch Station

Fantastic turnout.  Thanks to all who have committed. Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow

Ken

• Like 1

Hi, I'm going to tag along with Dom's group tomorrow. I'll survive without food if they are too busy at Rannoch.

Lewis

Hey Bro, welcome to LEGS.

I dropped a half eaten Mars Bar under my driver's seat a few years ago, if you can fish it out you are welcome to have that for your lunch - no charge! :o)

Hi Lewis and welcome to LEGS. I will add you to our group PM list so that we can keep you up to date with our meets.

I am sure you will be able to get something to eat at Rannoch, otherwise you may have to take Dom up on his offer.

See you tomorrow.

I'd just like to add a quick post to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my first trip out with the LEGS team. Amazing day with amazing weather on some of the most challenging roads I've ever driven......or maybe it just felt that way keeping up with the Lotus convoy of nutters!?Thanks again for organising and I'm already looking forward to the next run out?

If there are any more pics keep them coming as I'd love to see a pic of my new Esprit amongst the collection of other beauties as I couldn't get my phone to take pics for some reason which has never happened before - timing!!!?

Edited by stephenwhyte
  • Like 2

Great day out!

As I was coming from the west, I decided to do a wee run to meet you at Rannoch, but ended up with a few pals tagging along....

Really enjoyable day out. Thanks to all involved in organising things. 

• Like 2

I'd just like to add a quick post to say that I thoroughly enjoyed my first trip out with the LEGS team. Amazing day with amazing weather on some of the most challenging roads I've ever driven......or maybe it just felt that way keeping up with the Lotus convoy of nutters!?Thanks again for organising and I'm already looking forward to the next run out?

If there are any more pics keep them coming as I'd love to see a pic of my new Esprit amongst the collection of other beauties as I couldn't get my phone to take pics for some reason which has never happened before - timing!!!?

I have some close ups and will post up later.  

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay in posting up my thanks to everyone that came along to our Breakfast meet at Coupar Angus and then onto Rannoch Station, not forgetting the folks that joined us en route or made there own way to Rannoch. We were lucky with the weather and although in places the roads were narrow we managed to get there without incident.

Flickr album here

It was nice to so many new faces along for this run and hopefully we will meet up again on future events.

What ever you do don't pull the Yellow lever, but it was too late. The Mallaig Express was rerouted via Glencoe!

21998530761_b403cf506b_b.jpg

Edited by bingoking

• Gold FFM

Somewhat belatedly, thanks to everyone involved in organising this brilliant day out. That's the first sustained 'workout' on public roads for my P & J and if I loved it before, I love it even more now - I just proved that the limits of its abilities are way beyond mine, :blush: , and yet it still turned in better than 30mpg. No complaints there!

Some great photos Brian, apart from the one of me trying not to laugh with my mouth full, :P .

Duggie & Susan - afraid our Elises won't match next time! Just put down deposit to trade in for the tasteful Toxic Green Elise S Cup I mentioned! I'll really miss that purple!

Looking forward to seeing it :)

You could always get a respray. Did you trade in the purple one?

Just to add thanks to Brian and everyone involved in organising this meeting. I think the poor folks at the Rannoch tea room weren't quite prepared for the influx of drivers, I hope everyone got a chance for a seat and a bite to eat/coffee. A great array of cars on show, lovely to see all that metal out for a run.

Weather was great and the roads were relatively clear. Can't ask for more than that. :)

• Like 1

Duggie & Susan - afraid our Elises won't match next time! Just put down deposit to trade in for the tasteful Toxic Green Elise S Cup I mentioned! I'll really miss that purple!

good work Bobby - look forward to seeing it at some point........need to remember my sunglasses!!?

• Like 1

Sorry to miss this one, a great turnout. I have done the run a few times in the Esprit but not as special as running in a Lotus convoy.

As excuses go though my daughters wedding probably ranks high. We had an awesome long weekend but strangely I wasn't thinking cars as I walked her down the aisle on Sunday.....

• Like 1

Sorry to miss this one, a great turnout. I have done the run a few times in the Esprit but not as special as running in a Lotus convoy.

As excuses go though my daughters wedding probably ranks high. We had an awesome long weekend but strangely I wasn't thinking cars as I walked her down the aisle on Sunday.....

Mark, my thoughts were with you on Sunday. It looks as if you all had a great time judging by the Facebook photos.