Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
W367SCL - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

W367SCL

oneshot

How cool - I can help shed a bit more light on this and I had no idea about the connection you mention and I'm pretty sure the current owner and the last owner don't know either. I don't suppose you know the episode as I'd quite like to see it if possible............edit - just found the episode is Nobody's Fool but can't get the episode on Sky unless the car reappears in the final half hour as its on just now on alibi +1?

I had considered buying this car a few months back and went down to London to see it but at the time wasn't sure if yellow was for me and the price was at the top end of what I was prepared to pay. 

Anyway this car now belongs to Brooke (BP81) and before that belonged to Anthony Bentley (tonytransam) - here is a pic of the car here.......

image_50.jpeg

Edited by stephenwhyte

With the capital appreciation we have seen since 2002 using my mans maths and the good judges val that makes my car worth 150k (conservative estimation) :)

Attached is some pictures of the car before I dropped it into the paint shop for a front end respray where it is sitting now.  I will post more once the work is done.

esprit pre paint 4.JPG

esprit pre paint 3.JPG

IMG_1933 (1280x960).jpg

esprit pre paint.JPG

• Like 2

Also having a few other bits done, wing mirror gaskets to get it as original as poss then she is being dropped to bell and colvil for a little bit of waste gate tlc and then she will be unleashed!

• Like 2

That's a fine looking beast you've bought there Brooke and it's good to see its getting the full treatment. Good work my man!!??

Edited by stephenwhyte
  • Like 1