Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Murray Lotus LEGS Breakfast 7th February - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Murray Lotus LEGS Breakfast 7th February

Just a bump / reminder folks that the closing date to get your name on the list is Monday 1st.  I've just spoken to Brandon and he is close to full at 68 names but still has space for a few more.  

Also a quick reminder that Murray Lotus are now over the car park where they were a few years ago, so not in with Volvo.  See you there.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Sent my email to Christine as soon as the advert came out - haven't heard anything back but am assuming I'm down to go ;)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Hi Andy,

I never got a reply from Christine either but the list she has stands at 68 or such like so I'd assume like me you are down to go.

Hi Bob

Congratulations on your first posting on the forums.  If you are wanting to add your name to the list you should have followed the instructions over on the main post and e-mailed MMC directly but I have done it for you now so don't need to bother.

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Cheers Al, looking forward to it.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

SWMBO has warned me about my behaviour at this year's event after my spending of our non-existent kids' inheritance following last year's visit, :lol: .

Maybe just as well the GTE has already found a new home.

2 hours ago, Alfa2Evora said:

SWMBO has warned me about my behaviour at this year's event after my spending of our non-existent kids' inheritance following last year's visit, :lol: .

Maybe just as well the GTE has already found a new home.

Don't they have a blue 400?  :devil:

• Like 1

The small print.

Hi Ali, I'm overnighting in Gullane and coming in from completely wrong direction today otherwise would have been up for it. 

On 3 February 2016 at 22:07, Andrew C said:

New owner of the Evora GTE to be reveled at breakfast meet this Sunday. 

Sorry I can't be there with my GTE. Have a great day and post plenty of photos of the GTE's together. 

• Gold FFM

Sorry guy's. Missed this one due to sleeping over. Little bit to do with the body clock being all ferked up as just back from KZ. Hope you enjoy and the weathers not too bad. Oh and pics please.

Another well attended LEGS Breakfast and many thanks to Brandon for hosting and a view of the new facilities. And here's the star of the show, Archie and his GTE. Nice one Archie.

• Like 2

Once again a thanks to Brandon & Ian for making today work despite the horrible weather.  He had a great selection of cars in the showroom today.  I know he had 81 or something names listed yesterday and although the photo was taken very late on after some had started to drift off we still had 40+ there then.  I think the weather will have taken it's toll on some but still good to see such a good turn out with many bringing the Lotus along as well.  Good luck to Archie with his new toy which looked lovely and being black didn't deserve to get taken out of the showroom and looking forward to seeing at least 3 of the 4 GTE's in Scotland out there together at some point this year.

IMG_3043.jpg.96392d629b6f81ddbb725ea3d4b

And yes that is the wind bending the LEGS flag over.  It was in upright!

IMG_3066.jpg.d18a6c4e1952041d25d4e567ad8

• Like 2