Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
March's Breakfast Club - 6th March - Bannockburn Visitor Centre - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

March's Breakfast Club - 6th March - Bannockburn Visitor Centre

Okay folks the next event to look forward to:

Sunday 6th March   The Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre. Whin's O Milton, Stirling  LEGS Breakfast Club  Organiser Janet Campbell.  One of Scotlands newest visitor attractions refurbished in 2014 for the 700th Anniversary and I believe very interactive.  Find out more at http://battleofbannockburn.com

I was speaking to Janet at MMC at the weekend and they would like numbers at the start of the month in the week before.  Janet will be organising this and may post up a little more information but the cost of entry is £8/head I believe which is a considerable reduction on the standard rates.  I am not sure which of the options we are going to go with (see website) but I have been told by family and friends both are great.  I will leave Janet to co-oridinate this aspect and many thanks to her for taking on the role as one again Brian & I cannot attend due to work or holiday commitments.

Who will be first then?

1: 

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

With luck and good weather. I may just make it this time so stick Wendy and I down.

Wendy W. Elan SE Turbo +1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I can make this one. The last time my family were there my late Uncle Edward got a good doing from some hooligans in kilts.....   ;)

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1:   Wendy W.   Elan SE Turbo + 1

2:   Alan and Janet

3.   David (Alfa2Evora) + Jennifer (possibly)

4.   Alan & Gwen

Edited by AJT

• 2 weeks later...

4.   Alan & Gwen

5.   Dave + 0 (Sharrons of on her planks again)

6. Duggie

On 1 March 2016 at 22:49, Duggie said:

4.   Alan & Gwen

5.   Dave + 0 (Sharrons of on her planks again)

6. Duggie

Andrew @ Alister   

Alan F 

1. Wendy W.   Elan SE Turbo + 1
  2. Alan and Janet
  3. David (Alfa2Evora) + Jennifer (possibly)
  4. Alan & Gwen
  5. Dave + 0 (Sharrons of on her planks again)
  6. Duggie
  7. Andrew & Alister
  8. Alan F
  9. Mark & Jane

Good turn out even on this cold and wet day  in Scotland . Big thanks to Janet for organising the event. 

It a great place to visit. This time round the English won the battle .

image.jpg

• Like 2

Great fun. Sorry I had to shoot off early. I had a mother's day lunch booked in Edinburgh.

A few snaps from before I disappeared:

009.JPG

007.JPG

006.JPG

005.JPG

004.JPG

003.JPG

002.JPG

001.JPG

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
19 hours ago, Duggie said:

003.JPG

Duggie, thank goodness you took her from her good angle (she looks almost passable) and didn't go around the back where she was so far below my normal standard of car preparation for public display that it wasn't even on the scale. Nice study in aero effects though, :P .

filthy evora 01.jpg

filthy evora 02.jpg

• Like 1