Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Time for another Bambury breakfast meet - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Time for another Bambury breakfast meet

CHANGES

Its time for South and Midlands to get together again, Weather is on the turn and time to start warming those tyres again..

So looking for dates for April..  17th ...24th...  any preferences..  will decide with feed back..

Maybe that new group of Worcester owners would like to join in ? 

1...  Changes....pref:-  17th or 24th  (available for both)  

• Gold FFM

Ah bugger, they're the only 2 dates I can't do!  Is 10/4 viable?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I am good for the  10th...  The 10th is a breakfast meet with the Eddy's Drivers Club at hill top CV33 9EL .  We could meet there and join the other Lotus enthusiasts , or stick with Bambury , I am easy with either..   What do others think about the 10th at one or other other destination  ..... ?    

• Gold FFM

Excellent, thanks!  Happy either way.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

It seems we are all flexible and as Bambury is more central we will go for there .  Also we may get a few more from the London area come out to play...

So Bambury on the 10th April , arriving between 9;00 and 9;30 usual spot,   Frakie & Benny's just off J11 M40,  For those who have not been before it is so easy to find 1 min off the    M40  OX16 4AE..

1.   Changes
  2.  Sparky
  3. Dodge1979
  4. parmergeddon
  5. chris v8
  6. trevsked... ( a may be)
  • Like 1

I usually go to the Hill Top meet anyway, so that would suit me fine but happy to ring the changes and come to Banbury for a change. Perhaps both! 

Edited by the83man

Mike S

I might be able to make this, what time do you guys normally finish up?

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..

We normally get away around lunch, some chat longer, but you can come and go as you please, be nice if you could make it...  

1.  Changes
  2.  Sparky
  3. Dodge1979
  4. parmergeddon
  5. chris v8
  6. trevsked... ( a maybe)
  7. the83man
  8. markw996
  9. DDubya
  10. phil SE
  11. dalepearson  (a maybe) 

Should be ok for the 10th

1.  Changes
  2.  Sparky
  3. Dodge1979
  4. parmergeddon
  5. chris v8
  6. trevsked... ( a maybe)
  7. the83man
  8. markw996
  9. DDubya
  10. phil SE
  11. dalepearson  (a maybe)
  12. internets ( a maybe)

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Still hoping to make this, but potentially struggling on child care arrangements.

Any huge objectives to 5 year old mini petrol head attendance, or rather I stay away :) No offence taken in response

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..

Of course I meant objections :) Its late and I just got back from work, its my excuse anyway.

There is no problem with any petrol head regardless of age..  Darren sometimes brings James and he is not even 1. Chris's son who is 10 also sometimes attends.... The venue being  Frankie & Benny's is child friendly.. look forward to seeing you both..  In this day and age allowances need to be made, but he must bring his own spanners.. 

• Like 1

Nice to meet you guys today and made for a nice drive in the spring sunshine.

• Gold FFM

Lovely drive, and a nice chat. Cheers for organising, Dave.