Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit suspension geometry set-up? - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit suspension geometry set-up?

Is there anywhere I can drive in, get all the suspension geometry set up and done, and drive out again? It seems to be a 2-part job: check first, then order shims from Lotus as required, then return to have them fitted as some later date. All a bit of a pain. Is there nowhere that has any shims in stock that can do it in one hit?

Margate Exotics.

Lakeside did my Esprit, they had everything they needed although it's not around the corner from you. They also used an off-site Hunter machine so I drove there then we drove off to do it. Max knows his Esprits very well. 

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I really should get mine checked as well.  If its a one journey job its not too far ( but I am an hour closer than  Ian).

3 hours ago, mdw said:

I really should get mine checked as well.  If its a one journey job its not too far ( but I am an hour closer than  Ian).

KwikFit will check it on a Hunter for £40. But you'll need to take it elsewhere for any remedial work.

Margate Exotics.