Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2bular "Track" system - Page 7 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

2bular "Track" system

2 hours ago, NANO said:

Dani: anyway (in my personal view ..) 2bular :thumbup: is great as noise, like construction, such as finishing and you also have the choice of two end terminals (carbon, titanium or stailess)

Of course! I still think 2bular is probably best exhaust yo can find!! 

I hear you Dani I know its not the same exhaust but been out in mine 4 hours mixed driving today and compared to the Janspeed that was fitted makes the car a lot more enjoyable noisy when you want it a quite when you don't obviously no valve in this just you right foot and as for the tip well I know its new but looks lovely P1020570.jpgP1020581.jpg  

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Better in this subject, sorry ...

I apologize if by chance you have already talked about this ... maybe I did not read the script ...

Can anyone confirm that the exhaust 2bular the ( from ) Evora S (closed / open) is good also for the Exige V6 ?

If so, can someone tell me his experience ... (which model, photos, video noise or link where I can read ...)

Thanks so much :welcome:

• 5 months later...
53 minutes ago, TonyKL said:

Sorry for the resurrect, can you still buy the track exhaust and the mufflers?

Yes and he has them in stock. He just posted an update on the following page
http://www.2bular.co.uk/exige-s-v6/exige-v6-non-valved-70mm-track-system

11/05/17: IN STOCK NOW! ALL TIP OPTIONS AVAILABLE.

Current track system runs with the additional silencers at ok for 101db.

he has a new system about to come out which is testing at brands and goodwood which should be ok for U.K. Tracks without silencers on top!

worth waiting if you are concerned.

1 hour ago, BatMobile said:

Current track system runs with the additional silencers at ok for 101db.

he has a new system about to come out which is testing at brands and goodwood which should be ok for U.K. Tracks without silencers on top!

worth waiting if you are concerned.

Interesting, I'd be happy with silencers or bolt-ons if you get a better road sound.

33 minutes ago, TonyKL said:

Interesting, I'd be happy with silencers or bolt-ons if you get a better road sound.

Tony,

I am waiting on this new system as it means better noise and no need to change exhausts over or add bolt ons which knowing me, i would end up forgetting! 

Jim thought the new system was about a month away - they are moving work shop next week and then will begin to get things ready for selling it - the test mules are out and about over the next 2 weeks to ensure they do what they say they will. 

Plus one option is 100mm carbon tips which will look great on my black on black on black car! :D

Al

36 minutes ago, BatMobile said:

Tony,

I am waiting on this new system as it means better noise and no need to change exhausts over or add bolt ons which knowing me, i would end up forgetting!

Plus one option is 100mm carbon tips which will look great on my black on black on black car! :D

Yep, I would hate to get to the track and realise that you don't have the silencers :-(

I emailed Jim yesterday and he replied talking about the new 70mm track version, let's wait and see!  I think I would choose the carbon tips too, just to make it a little understated.

23 minutes ago, quantum2000 said:

Even with the add on titanium silencers I cant meet noise limits at most UK tracks!

100.5db ?  Hmm, with silencers I'd be hoping for less.  I'm not bothered about Bedford or Goodwood - these are too strict.

1 hour ago, alias23 said:

Let's hope Jim shows some real proof of testing as previous track exhausts plus even the silencers seemed to fail most track days

Completely agree, I want to see something that I know I can turn up and have no issues, that requires no modification.

Top marks for trying though! :)

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 18/09/2018 at 10:28, Sebastian Ritter said:

Anyone tested Jim´s quiet track exhaust yet? https://www.2bular.co.uk/exige-380/qp-track-system

Yes. I have one on my car. Gives you about 80% of the noise the OE on the road and with the extender silencers fitted is quiet enough for UK tracks. Certainly on 101db days.

• 4 weeks later...