Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2016 Parking Volunteers - TLF needs you! - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2016 Parking Volunteers - TLF needs you!

Would anyone please be able to help out in getting all the cars parked up this year please?

There's not a lot to do, and to be fair you'll be done quite soon as everyone turns up quite early. If you can be on site for 8:30-9am that would be grand and they'll be free hire of a TLF reflective vest plus creme eggs for all :D

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Oh, go on then - since you asked nicely.

All that taxpayers' money wasted though, :blush: . Trained never to volunteer for anything and what do I do? Head above the parapet yet again. :sofa:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I've been practising as well - what do you think?

"Oi you, you can't park there mate! Get it shifted now or you're getting a ticket!" :P

If last year's Festival is anything to go by people don't like parking per plans... never seen Alex get so bossy as when an Elise driver wanted to park with the Esprit display!

The term herding cats was heard a fair few times.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

With so few of us doing this, would it make for a more efficient routine if we offered a valet-parking service? I'm sure I've got Russ Swift's number somewhere if you want to give him a call, :P .

Sorry Bibs, on,y just seen this. Am happy to assist. :sleeping:

• Like 1

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

I think I promised to help this year, but I am sans Lotus while CHANGES sorts the engine and it really wouldn't be fun driving from Glasgow in a Citroen C4.  On the record - next year for sure.  Hope all goes smoothly and it's another great success!

I'll be there early doors as usual and can help out until the others arrive.

08.gif

• Like 1