jimmybondi

Teigan did it again:

Re: Teigan

Posted by: ***@aol.com

Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:07 pm (PST)

Teigan,

I am tired of your bitching about Lotus design, beating Harry

Applebee on the list, sell your car and find something else to bitch about and

leave us Lotus owners to deal with the quirks our cars have. You do not show the

patience to deal with the problems, and your repairs... AP Press News: Lotus

driver's head split open from carbon fibre sun visor in heavy rush hour

traffic after being thrown out of polycarbonate windscreen becaused he wanted to

save a "few" bucks and waived the thinking.

I have been a member of this list since '01 and please excuse my comments,

however enough is enough. If anyone knows this list, Beetlejuice. .. we know

what happens after saying it three times. R/B comes back to life. Could your

name be Ron by any chance?

If Lotus is such a bad engineer why did Isuzu put their motors in the M100,

design their suspension from Lotus, re: Impulse,Corvette design motors from

Lotus tweeking, etc.. Lotus has the cutting rate of technology.

PROUD to own my Lotus... even though it's not PERFECT

My mind say's no... don't hit the send button... Atwell is in my brain

saying" My mother said never say something you will regret"

I don't regret anything about this message, I may have saved a life.

'87 te hci

Do you guys remember the 'Todd' character that was as annoying (sometimes entertaining) as Teigan?

He flooded the Lotus mailing list with posts about his Fiero Pontiac... :(

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL... :(

Still on about that bloody polycarbonate windscreen is he!!! LOL anybody from here buy one from him....

Remember he said he was going to leave the poly on his windscreen to take shape in the sun.... or was he going to buy a bigger oven for his mom so he could bake a new windscreen.....

Sould send him a post saying if he wasn't so stuck up his own arse he would have looked at the lotus sale and realised you can pick a glass one up for cheap as chips...... still some left I believe...!!!

Oh yeah he wanted to lose weight on the car... hence the carbon sun visors... thats a new one!!! LOL

Atleast he was right about the VVC engines, it being a government conspiracy and that.... good old M Schumacher was forced to drive one against his will if you remember... besides the obvious degredation on performance that such a development inflicted upon the poor ferrari engines!!!! (no wonder he retired!!!) and just to make us poor narrow minded... easily influenced.... dumb ass regular people buy more expensive models than we actually need....!!!!!

See he still hold up hope for his car design business.... Looked at his profile... BAHHHH!!!! :lol::blink::huh:

Have to ask Kimbers if his dad took him up on the design idea for the new Esprit!!!!

A** H*le!!!!

We miss ya Teigan.... the place smells much fresher without your BS flying round the place....!!!!

Love and kisses xxx

Simon

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

As per the rules discussion about banned members isn't allowed but this is a humour thread so I'll let it slip :huh:

....not banned on Pishtonheads and Yahoo....yet ! :(

They are still trying to find out how to do it.... :blink:

Ciao,

JB

Yes Mr. Teigan Annsaint sure is an odd duck! :)

He was very popular and liked on here for a while though, his birthday thread was 3 pages long. :blink:

Over 1,600 posts (not all insulting someone) and he never threatened to kill me once.

However as he got to know us all and felt more at ease, it seemed to bring out some kind of horrible nasty streak in him. :(

I think he probably misses all us lot greatly (but makes up for it by annoying the members of other forums) :)

Hopefully one day he will come back on when either his mom, psychiatrist, the Continuum or Bibs thinks he is fit enough to do so and we can get back to being one big happy family again! :huh::lol:

STQalien.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

God I hope not! :(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Gold FFM
As per the rules discussion about banned members isn't allowed but this is a humour thread so I'll let it slip :(

LOL :blink:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Funny how we attract the oddballs :(:huh::lol:

Who was the guy who kept wittering on about his '93 Honda Civic, and seemed fascinated with getting a gazillion revs out of an engine? Toua? Seemed kinda harmless, if a little irrelevant most of the time :)

Teigan did it again:

We could all just use our annual post quota on PH and reply to say "Yeah, he was an arse on LEF, that's why he got booted".

"I feel a strange disturbance in the Force... as if a million voices suddenly cried out "Shut the f*ck up" and then were silent..." :blink:

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

:blink:

Check this out!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.a...mp;f=17&h=0

It's classic Teigan and I love the replies especially this one:

"So!

Lets get this straight.

Your Lotus Esprit is a...

Fuel wasting

Badly designed

Poorly constructed

unstable (at any speed)

parts bin kit car

FFS why did you buy it??????????????????????????????????????

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Teigan you're a tit !

And you want to prove your theory that the Lotus designers didn't use a wind tunnel.

TO WHO EXACTLY? Does anybody really care? "

Or this reply was equally as good!

"My suggestion is that you stand in the tunnel yourself, face the air flow, get your wang out and start peeing"

LMFAO :(

Though M Blur (one of our members) does encourage him later on! Pleeeeaaase don't do it! :huh:

Edited by Skidz

We could all just use our annual post quota on PH and reply to say

"Yeah, he was an arse on LEF, that's why he got booted".

Take care, Bibs has been banned from PH for mentioning LEF and

committing the crime of plugging another forum. In my last (and

what will be my last) post there, i mentioned LEF too...

I have no idea if my post is still up there or if i'm banned, this however

bothers me as much as having no idea how i'd look in ladies clothes.

I do wonder though.

I do wonder though.

About the former, not the latter, obviously.

eph-050015_hoffman.jpg

Relax Tootsie! :D (sorry I mean Paul) :D

I dont think your banned from Pistonheads , Im not and I've been involved in worse there :D

Ernest M normally bins the slagg off posts, but for some reason hes leaving them up (maybe hes fed up of the chumps too?) :lol:

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Perhaps the Name Lotus draws Tiegan as a moth to flame. He seems bent on spreading his word everywhere possible and to anyone who will or will not choose to listen.

Hopefully, in time his interests will wander over to some other marque and alow him to spread his teachings and ramblings to a fresh crowd of followers.

Either that or he will fall into some deep dark hole and the world will be rid of him forever. Oops, that was rather nasty, I apologize.

Edited by abrussich

Do you guys remember the 'Todd' character that was as annoying (sometimes entertaining) as Teigan?

He flooded the Lotus mailing list with posts about his Fiero Pontiac... :D

I REMEMBER TODD!!! :lol: ROFLMAO!!

I looooooooooooooooveedddddddhis drukneeeeeeen ramblingssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!11

My favorite was the one where he said something to the effect of "How do you fix the problem with the red hose? . . . a blue hose?" :D lol!

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

WOW, after seeing Teigan here on LEF, then Pistonheads, and now Yahoo TurboEsprit....

All I can say is he must have received all A's in school...

Each teacher, instructor, or professor (yeah right) must have said "Wow, this is one Grade A Dou#%bag"

:o

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

It's official, the 'Teigan aerodynamic effect' DOES exit :)

"I'm beginning to think there is a "Teigan" effect to aerodynamics.

Defined:

Teigan Effect - Alot of hot air being blown around without any clear direction or purpose."

Thanks to Brian on the Yahoo list for that gem :o

James

Talking of these other lists, yahoo and pistonheads etc, I've had a visit myself to both recently a few times and notice that a fair number of the names on them, I recognise from here.

A question to people that use more than one format, why? If you can let me know what it is that you like about the other lists, I'll see if I can incorporate it here then we can all be one big happy family. I can't see the point in posting something multiple times on different sites about the same subject myself.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

A question to people that use more than one format, why?

One word: Teigan! :D

But hey Bibs, don't bring him back here...leave him right where he is. It's OK to follow his technical excursions on the other formats... B)

Ciao,

JB