Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
[eBay]Lotus Eclat 1987 - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

[eBay]Lotus Eclat 1987

ebay

Not done many miles in the last 10 years - 34310 in 2007, 34640 now.

I always used to be suspicious of mileage antics like this, but then you come to learn that life sometimes gets in the way and you do not get time to use your pride and joy that much due to other comitments , I have put 235 miles on the silver car in 6 years :getmecoat: 

A

7 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Dan - I can rectify that for you if you like. I can have it collected to suit you

That is the problem though Barry I love my Esprits and would never part with them :) 

• Like 1

A

Our cars need to be drive though. Having them stand around is not good for them. When I bought my Excel it had done 3000 miles in 15 years - probably since the last cam belt change, "but it's only done 3000 miles since it's last change"!!!!! . Even though it was "fine" it needed a lot of small things done to get it to a state where I felt confident in it.

• Gold FFM

Funny....... Swap it for a nice triumph herald drop top and an 06 plate crew cab vivaro !! 

I might have issues sneaking any more dosh past she who must be kept in the dark

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Mate - the post goes straight to my office !!! 

The trouble is - I'd buy anything if the bloody money was right - and it often gets interesting. Luckily so far - the lotii have been kind to my pocket overall

Only here once

Barry you in denial if you reckon a certain silver car has been good to your pocket so far ..I love the way we all kid ourselves that we do not spend much money on our motors,its like a secret drug habbit :P

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

I had plenty of warning about this car from a few tlf chaps !! 

So far it's ticked all the warning boxes - and a couple more besides. All parts sourced and ready to go on the build up stage - but I will be happy with the final spend once she's back together

Now about that white excel se......

• Like 1

Only here once