Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Giugiaro & Stevens Esprit Turbo 321 Stainless Steel Manifold Group Buy - Page 11 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Giugiaro & Stevens Esprit Turbo 321 Stainless Steel Manifold Group Buy

So the Alunox weight of 6 KG includes all the above. I was wondering if the weight Zig quoted included the waste gate, etc or if it was the manifold only. That might add another 2-3 Kg to the weight savings.

Also, the stainless steel systems should cool down a lot quicker than their cast iron counterparts, correct?

The cast iron manifold I weighted was the SE, S4 or S4S style which uses turbo with integrated wastegate.

This is not the earlier manifild with a separate wastegate.

Zig

I spoke with Anita this morning and passed my CC details. She quite a pleasant gal and we had a few laughs. She answers the phone Al oooo nox !!  In the USA I would say it Al U Nox! You funny Brits ?  Thank God they have no Z in the name (zee). 

Jon - 1984 Esprit Turbo

11 hours ago, jcslocum said:

I spoke with Anita this morning and passed my CC details. She quite a pleasant gal and we had a few laughs. She answers the phone Al oooo nox !!  In the USA I would say it Al U Nox! You funny Brits ?  Thank God they have no Z in the name (zee). 

I just spoke with her as well. She's a lovely woman.

1 hour ago, DaveS4s said:

I just received my invoice and I have a question. Is the total amount due in USD or is that the total in british pounds???

My invoice did not have a currency indicator either, so my bank assumed it was USD (which was wrong and ended up costing me more $$ and a phone call to Anita this morning). It is in GBP.

Wow!  What an absolute pleasure it was speaking with Anita!  I sure wish we had a gal like that at our shop.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people’s liberty teeth and keystone under independence." - George Washington

Paying by DEBIT CARD has no built in cost. CREDIT CARD yes. I have never paid any associated costs involved with debit cards.

Taking a liberty I think.

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

has anyone been told its too late to get in on this group buy... ?

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

FYI- I just emailed Anita about an estimated shipping date and got this reply:

I have just popped down to the workshop to ask Leon about the latest update on the delivery.  He will be fixing the parts together to make sure they all fit perfectly probably towards the end of next week  and then will need to spend a week checking the quality so estimates that it will still be about three weeks before they leave here.  Once they leave here it should just take a couple of days to get to you.....we are really sorry but if a jobs worth doing, it’s worth doing well!

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Kind regards

Anita

Looks like I won't be getting my car back till the end of Sept instead of the first. I'm frustrated with all the delays but don't want to rush them in any way- quality craftsmanship takes time.

got conformation of payment from anita yesterday, i wired payment so happy to hear it went through no problems.  very excited to see the manifold, but my engine is at the machine shop so i have plenty of time :)

Hi Guys,

Going back to the Wastegate pressure settings, The Turbosmart comes with two spring options which determine the pressure when the it is going to open

The Standard G Car settings from the manual are

Maximum Boost Pressure Std - 0.55 bar (8.0 PSI)

HC - 0.65 bar (9.5 PSI)

Turbosmart have matched these to the following as a direct replacement :

Std 7 PSI

HC 10 PSI

You will need to specify which one to Anita that you require so she can order the correct spring . Turbosmart have also said the wastegate is also compatible with boost controllers for those of you who want to make it adjustable.

Mark