Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Brands Hatch Celebration

Bibs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to delays and rising projects costs I may forego the Time Attack c'ship and instead do the odd round here and there - may speak to Paul G about doing 1 or 2 rounds in LOTRDC.. would love to do Donny or S'stone. TA organisers want all race fees up front by next Wed and ~

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

So are you gonna come Jon?

Rather race than watch Bibs - but hope to make it down for the 2nd half of the season - say hi to Paul G for me. I'll get my car together and hopefully race a cpl of rounds towards end and fly the Esprit flag bravely.

I hope it inspires some of you to want to partake next season also..

Imagine an Esprit race series - 4 generations ~ 2 to 3 classes: once the new car comes out... awesome!!!

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

Got my Ticket and pass as well. Have done some counting up and so far looks like:

1 Bibs

2 Jonathan

3 simon (bigsi)

4 Jon (M Blur)

5 Andrew (obione)

6 Andy (andyclements)

7 Roger (SE Owner :-D)

8 Martyn (Martynv)

9 ElTel

10 Alex (Alex --GT3--)

11 Peter (Turbo)

12 Mike (MKE40)

13 Ben (lemoncurd)

14 Darren (Atomic Punk)

15 Anthony (Kimbers)

16 Rob (ajax317)

17 Glyn (splashout) ?

18 Mike (MPx)

19 Ashley (Funkyyellowgibbon)

I guess thats 17 Esprits in total unless the Pink guy manages to swipe the factory V8 and the Bib's mobile will be in attendance :rofl: to give us the whole 19. Anyone else coming ? ;)

See You Guys There :cool:

Martyn :thumbup:

someone added me to the list - I can't make it unfortunately but have a good one. Pity as it was a missed chance to meet Tony and Mike and the rest of you.

still hope to bring out the ol gal for at least one LOTRDC round later in the season but need to get her up and running first.

Edited by M Blur

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

• Gold FFM

Can now attend this one. Just requested a ticket. :thumbsup:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Gonna be good to see many of you again. I know the old man's looking forward to it and he's keeping his fingers crossed that there's no emergency board meetings in KL or the US.

In regards to looking after the LEF stand, I do believe the answer looks something like this.........

0.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

All things being equal I will be there with Tony. I look forward to reacquainting myself with many of you.

Hi Mike ,

It will be good to see you there.

Dickie Soans is requesting leave from 'She Who Will Be Obeyed' :thumbup: to attend !

Will bring him up in the 350. :thumbsup:

Mike

Edited by MKE40

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

• Gold FFM

That was quick. Ticket and car park pass arrived.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

is there anyone near me i can get a lift with for this? i can share fuel costs not a problem.

thanks

simon

Hi Simon, I am heading south and then east, probably not closest, but I am happy to detour straight south to you then across. I am going on my own from up-north so company would be good. Let me know what you think?

Alex