Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lovely orange Evora 400 at LeMans - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lovely orange Evora 400 at LeMans

mcx

6 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

The 400 looks awesome in orange!   There's a similar orange 400 on the forcourt at Hofmanns, which has just sold.

Yes, to the OP :lol:

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

14 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

The 400 looks awesome in orange!   There's a similar orange 400 on the forcourt at Hofmanns, which has just sold.

As Martin has said the car will be leaving us on Wednesday (as long as he gets back from Le Mans ok!). 

Haven't seen you in for a little while Mark? Saw you in the Esprit near Shiplake a couple of weeks ago, and funnily enough saw your Mustang in Henley petrol station!

8 hours ago, Pat@Hofmanns said:

As Martin has said the car will be leaving us on Wednesday (as long as he gets back from Le Mans ok!). 

Haven't seen you in for a little while Mark? Saw you in the Esprit near Shiplake a couple of weeks ago, and funnily enough saw your Mustang in Henley petrol station!

Been at the tunnel for 6.5 hrs.. Probably another 3-4 until we get on a train.  Lots of good cars to look at though.. 

That's my baby. Been a superb run. At a bar in Gisors at the moment watching the England match. Done about 800 miles on the sensational French roads. Might even have slightly exceeded the speed limit at times!  Even the heavy rain can't stop me loving the trip. Hopefully it'll be drier tomorrow.  I didn't see any other 400's but the locals loved the exhaust note. Happy days!

• Like 1

Got some abuse from Mrs C about posting pics of other people's cars in the "spotted" section.... she said "what if the person is not where they're supposed to be and doesn't want anyone to know?"  Such low opinion of us blokes.. :rolleyes:

When we were in Le Mans we only saw one other Evora, a silver 400 at the Classic British Welcome, but now I see pictures popping up all over the net of Evora's at Le Mans, where was everybody?