Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast Meet 3rd July @ Duck Bay Hotel - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast Meet 3rd July @ Duck Bay Hotel

Most of you will recall that 2 years ago we had a meet at Duck Bay Hotel for breakfast and then afterwards a blast up to Rest and Be Thankfull. It was a dreich day last time but much fun and breakfast was had by all.  I have arranged with Duck Bay Hotel to return there on 3rd July for breakfast. Usual times for meeting 10:00am - midday but I would ask that you are at the hotel ready to sit down for breakfast at 10:30am.  After breakfast, we will have a blast up to Rest and Be Thankful.

Please add you name to the list below if attending as I need to let the hotel know how many to expect for breakfast.

1 & 2 bingoking + 1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bingoking said:

Most of you will recall that 2 years ago we had a meet at Duck Bay Hotel for breakfast and then afterwards a blast up to Rest and Be Thankfull. It was a dreich day last time but much fun and breakfast was had by all.  I have arranged with Duck Bay Hotel to return there on 3rd July for breakfast. Usual times for meeting 10:00am - midday but I would ask that you are at the hotel ready to sit down for breakfast at 10:30am.  After breakfast, we will have a blast up to Rest and Be Thankful.

Please add you name to the list below if attending as I need to let the hotel know how many to expect for breakfast.

1 & 2 bingoking + 1
3 & 4 timjgor90 + 1

5 hours ago,  bingoking said: 

Most of you will recall that 2 years ago we had a meet at Duck Bay Hotel for breakfast and then afterwards a blast up to Rest and Be Thankfull. It was a dreich day last time but much fun and breakfast was had by all.  I have arranged with Duck Bay Hotel to return there on 3rd July for breakfast. Usual times for meeting 10:00am - midday but I would ask that you are at the hotel ready to sit down for breakfast at 10:30am.  After breakfast, we will have a blast up to Rest and Be Thankful.

1 & 2 bingoking + 1
3 & 4 timjgor90 + 

5 & 6 John + Marge

2 hours ago, Margery Cherry said:

Most of you will recall that 2 years ago we had a meet at Duck Bay Hotel for breakfast and then afterwards a blast up to Rest and Be Thankfull. It was a dreich day last time but much fun and breakfast was had by all.  I have arranged with Duck Bay Hotel to return there on 3rd July for breakfast. Usual times for meeting 10:00am - midday but I would ask that you are at the hotel ready to sit down for breakfast at 10:30am.  After breakfast, we will have a blast up to Rest and Be Thankful.

1 & 2 bingoking + 1
3 & 4 timjgor90 + 

5 & 6 John + Marge

Andrew & Alister 

• Gold FFM

1 & 2   bingoking + 1

3 & 4   timjgor90 + 1

5 & 6   John & Marge

7 & 8   Andrew & Alister

9 & 10 David (Alfa2Evora) & Jennifer 

On 28 June 2016 at 09:19, PunyGod said:

Count me in - Richard D B-)

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum, will you have a passenger with you?

1 & 2   bingoking + 1

3 & 4   timjgor90 + 1

5 & 6   John & Marge

7 & 8   Andrew & Alister

11 & 12 Johnny5 + Audrey

13 & 14 Richard D (PunyGod) +1

2 hours ago, PunyGod said:

Planning on having a passenger. Nothing confirmed yet

Thanks, I have added a +1? to the numbers.

1 & 2   bingoking + 1

3 & 4   timjgor90 + 1

5 & 6   John & Marge

7 & 8   Andrew & Alister

11 & 12 Johnny5 + Audrey

13 & 14 Richard D (PunyGod) +1

15 & 16 Sharron & Dave

• Gold FFM

Sorry guys, having tidied the list earlier I'm now going to mess it up completely.

Jennifer is decidedly unwell today (she's gone back to bed which is most unlike her) so I don't think either of us will be venturing very far tomorrow.

Have a good one and see you next time.

Sorry to hear that David, hope Jennifer feels better soon.

Tim thanks for letting me know.

1 & 2   bingoking + 1

3 & 4   timjgor90 + 1

3 & 4  John & Marge

5 & 6  Andrew & Alister

7 & 8 Johnny5 + Audrey

9 & 10 Richard D (PunyGod) +1

11 & 12 Sharron & Dave

13 & 14 Bobby & Janet

So, no photos means it didn't happen then? :whistle:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Patience young man. I got home late last night and went to bed rather than siting up until the wee small hours.

Currently typing with one finger as on hold waiting on Caravan Club insurance agent checking something with her supervisor regarding overlapping one car and the motorhome on the same holiday. My life is draining away. 25 minutes on hold and counting.:rant:

• Gold FFM

Caravan Club? Motorhome? :o .

Oh dear, looks like we'll need to find a new home for the GTE then as it definitely doesn't fit the image. I'll swap you for it - I've got a lovely warm cardigan and a pair of very comfortable carpet slippers you can have.

• Like 1

Great pictures and gutted I had to miss this one - SWMBO had booked us into 3 concerts down at Delamere Forest in Cheshire so i had to show up there!

I've ridden up there on my push bike several times, last time when I did Land's End to john O'Groats!  I love that whole area and we used to go down to Lochgoilhead to stay in the lodges. Superb part of Scotland. Beautiful. And nice to see so many different coloured Evora's too.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Okay, so it happened.  :sofa:  I'll believe you now.  

Hopefully home early Saturday so back with more time on my hand then. 1st stop 2 new tyres on the Evora as through to the canvas again on both which I just noticed at Petit Paris meet 2 days before leaving.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023