Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ramjet in London! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Ramjet in London!

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Soon be in sunny Scotland. Meet up for a blether. By the way Michael, be prepared to get wet, it has pissed down for day's now.

• Gold FFM

Hopefully if our travelling weather holds out, we should bring some sunshine.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Just kissed the Blarney Stone, so according to our guide, I'll be more eloquent in about a week so watch out, the lot of you.

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

:hrhr: 

• Gold FFM

The Ring of Kerry that we are on now would be a LOT of fun in the Esprit.

Actually Bibs you guys are upside down. The world clearly has more ground in the northern hemisphere. We all know that soil is heavier than water which is more volumous in the south. The earth is wrongly shown as upside down since the north must be heaviour than the south. Us aussies therefore are really "up over not down under".

• Like 1

DanR

• Gold FFM
On 4 July 2016 at 00:44, Advantage said:

Should I be locking my front door? 

Got anything worth nicking?

The road around the Dingle Peninsula would be fun as well.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Galway to Dublin on the motorway at the moment and it is raining. A lot.

I'll be buggered. It just stopped. :)

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 22:52, ramjet said:

Galway to Dublin on the motorway at the moment and it is raining. A lot.

I'll be buggered. It just stopped. :)

The rain....   or the motorway.

Good to see you're covering a lot of the UK before they start putting up border controls...  ;-)

• Like 1

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• Gold FFM

Just going through the Lakes district. Really pretty. (is a guy allowed to say that?)

It won't be very pretty in a couple of weeks time when school holidays start. Turns into a caravan brigade. That's my memories.

But it is a very nice area of the country.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

On 12/07/2016 at 04:10, s4simon said:

The rain....   or the motorway.

Good to see you're covering a lot of the UK before they start putting up border controls...  ;-)

The border controls will just be to stop the Europeans getting in so more of our commonwealth chums can get in and we can get back to trading butter, lamb, bananas, coffee etc with you with no interference from Brussels. I think that's why the new zealanders left the union flag on their flag, I think they had a crystal ball and knew the result in advance!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Coming to gods country at last. You will be stunned by her beauty, her magnificence, overwhelmed by our generosity, and gobsmaked by our language and dialect. Take time to enjoy and you may have a surprise in store. Aviemore is a great center for touring and only  short hop from Inverness.