Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Royal Deeside Speed Festival - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Royal Deeside Speed Festival

Alfa2Evora

• Gold FFM

A small cross-section of the many and varied cars on display, and running on the hillclimb

RDSF-02.jpg

RDSF-03.jpg

RDSF-04.jpg

RDSF-05.jpg

RDSF-06.jpg

RDSF-07.jpg

RDSF-08.jpg

RDSF-16.jpg

............plus those 'relegated' to the public car park due to the boggy conditions in the display field........

RDSF-09.jpg

RDSF-10.jpg

RDSF-11.jpg

RDSF-13.jpg

RDSF-12.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I would hate to think of the value of the car's stuck in the public car park. Must have run into millions. A great day out, just a pitty about the club site stand being to soft to get the car's in.

• Like 1

Thanks for taking on all the grief David.  Shame about the paddock.  You will regret having spoken to me at February's Breakfast Club!.  Should be there next year with luck as offshore this one.  I'll have to watch video's once home as can't out here.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM
On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 09:01, K666ADM said:

Short and poor quality clip, sorry.

Short but sweet - that's the first time I've heard my car from the outside, :thumbup: .