Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Visual Improvement - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Visual Improvement

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks, a useful saving.

Have you got some close up pics of them fitting to the car? V2. Or a video of installation?

Seems there are a few on here who are interested, perhaps a group buy could be in order.

• Like 1

There are some informative pictures on the lotustalk thread called "Wing Mirror design of the Exige and Elise". See Google for details.

I'm definitely toying with the idea of the V2. Looks sturdy yet sleek.

5 hours ago, 550superfast said:

Thanks, a useful saving.

Have you got some close up pics of them fitting to the car? V2. Or a video of installation?

Seems there are a few on here who are interested, perhaps a group buy could be in order.

No videos at this point, but we do have a professional video releasing soon (just before SEMA).  If anyone is interested in what we do, please visit Facebook - TransForged.  The end goal here to is to design and produce the cleanest, unique designs that have not been attempted.  I'm a designer - blame me.

55 minutes ago, MartynB said:

There are some informative pictures on the lotustalk thread called "Wing Mirror design of the Exige and Elise". See Google for details.

I'm definitely toying with the idea of the V2. Looks sturdy yet sleek.

Yes, I should have stated, feel free to visit that, a simple brainstorming concept.

Concur with Imran - my 350 hasn't got one and the Lotus ones (if ever available) are bloody extortionate.

Rather enjoyed my morning cortado in the car...

Doesn't seem to be any after market ones available.

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

3 hours ago, alias23 said:

@Ex Londoner I feel you could really help contribute to the community with a good cup holder solution. The Lotus one seemed a good solution but now appears to be as rare as rocking horse sh*t.

I would, all depends on demand Imran :)

ahahah regarding the cup holders:P ... I can't say, I've got the Lotus one :blush: ! Regarding the mirrors, I confess I always thought the Rover 100 mirrors were the design weak point of the Exige ... So, I'd be interested in a group buy, if rear vision is still good with those ones !  can't the stems be in CF too (or both in fiberglass) ? 

9 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Cup holders. Bloody cup holders! Oh please, the world does not need any more cup holders.

Please use your talents to design something else, anything else! ;)

Seriously though, love some of that stuff on your website and you need to remember the Evora too. It deserves some nice touches ( but not a bloody cupholder! )

You wouldn't like this one then?

Possibly a tad expensive, mind :D

image.jpeg

Or.... :lol:

image.jpeg

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

Or just leave 10 minutes earlier. Stop. Stretch your legs and enjoy your coffee then get back in and focus on the drive.

Good coffee is like a good car. You get best out of it when you give your focus and savour it.

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

ok, I think I found the answer by reading the Lotustalk topic : "So there's two versions, one for the S2 and another for the S3, the difference is just the length.
Both are the same as their factory counterparts so the pics can be deceiving.)"

and the answer to my other question (CF mount) :blush: ... Could you please be more explicite about the 50% discount and how to order this one, Mick ? 

We're in the process of introducing a real CF skin, but most likely after SEMA. If it catches on, I'd like to be bold enough to say that any orders placed now would get 50% off on that, meaning order a set now and if it happens you receive a 50% off on a CF upgrade.
Edited by French Frie

Good evening all.  Just a small heads-up that we're in talks with Bibs about the possibility of becoming an official vendor here on TLF.

I'd like to hold off on commenting further on our current product range as well as planned future releases out of respect for existing paying vendors.

A group buy can certainly be arranged :)

On 9/13/2016 at 21:50, Xisthos said:

Hey Mick! I was great dealing with you, thank you for processing my order quickly. Now if all the other vendors could be as efficient and accommodating as you! B-)

Hi Fellas,

Firstand firemost

Sounds good! Though i want mine asap :lol: mirrors will be two weeks, so hopefully both turn up at similar times :wub:

have you thought about a carbon diffuser? Or a carbon roof? Personally i am not keen on the newer 350's matte black bits, so maybe the roof and front cover could be done? Not sure how many would like carbon versions :stuart: