Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast Meet 2nd October - Corgarff, Strathdon - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast Meet 2nd October - Corgarff, Strathdon

A change to the advertised venue folks; we will be enjoying a run out on our favourite roads to Gorgarff, Strathdon. Given the usual focus on 'the drive', many of you may have driven past the Goodbrand & Ross Tea Rooms and Gift Shop but its a good halt along the Old Military Road on the run down from the Lecht to pick up provisions.

http://www.goodbrandandross.co.uk/ 

There's good parking and its a nice spot to admire the view with a breakfast roll and a blether and there's a nice gift shop for those inclined to do some early Christmas shopping. As usual, I need to give them an idea of numbers and an indication of how many might want a full cooked breakfast so they can get some extra black pudding and mushrooms in, so if you could add a 'yes' to your name(s) that would be helpful.

Nearer the time we'll propose some rendezvous points for those wishing to travel in convoy - lets hope the weather holds. So let's get the list going. Brian - could you do the honours with your PM list please, thanks.

1. Mark - Yes

8 hours ago, hedgerley said:

1. Mark - Yes

2. C8RKH x1 - Yes

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1. Mark - Yes

2. C8RKH x1 - Yes

3 bingoking & Jackie - 2 x Yes

I'd absolutely love to go to this, looks like a stunning drive.  I've been absentee while engine got rebuilt, but it's now run in and rejuvenated.  Sadly I don't think I can get back to Glasgow by 2pm, when I'm being required to entertain guests.

Hope to make the November outing...

• Like 1

On 20 September 2016 at 20:24, Sbfdave said:

Sorry, Sharron and I won't be able to make this due to commitments elsewhere on the Saturday. I will however arrange for the LEGS flags to be in attendance via Alan or Brian.

Dave, sorry you can't make it. I will contact you when I return to UK on 26th Sept to organise pick up of the flags. Thanks for looking after them.

Sorry Mark, can't make this one. I am taking Fraser to the Rangers game and they have brought the start time forward.

Have a good one guys.

.... & I can't make it as away back to work on Tuesday unfortunately?

Home for Novembers though ?

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• Gold FFM

@Sbfdave @bingoking

As I'm responsible for the flags ending up in their current location (I landed Dave with them at the Deeside Speed Festival) I feel that I should offer to redress the situation as it's unfair if either of you have to go out of your way on my account.

Dave - I've got to go to Dunbar at some point next week. There's no date or time set for this, just when I feel like it, so if you can PM me with a time and place convenient to you for us to meet I can take them off your hands.

Brian - I'm not going to be able to attend this breakfast meet as I'm starting a new job that night and so need to get to bed early afternoon but I could arrange to meet you somewhere/sometime before the event. At least the flags will be a bit closer to you than East Lothian whatever happens, :) .

• Like 1

I'm hoping to make this one, unfortunately the Carin O Mount road will be closed 26th Sept, hopefully reopened again around the 9th Oct, so will have to take the less scenic route to get there.

1. Mark - Yes

2. C8RKH x1 - Yes

4. Archie x1 - Yes

5. Yes, x2. Barry and Suzanne

6. Ian + 1 possibly.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ian Corse said:

I'm hoping to make this one, unfortunately the Carin O Mount road will be closed 26th Sept, hopefully reopened again around the 9th Oct, so will have to take the less scenic route to get there.

1. Mark - Yes

2. C8RKH x1 - Yes

4. Archie x1 - Yes

5. Yes, x2. Barry and Suzanne

6. Ian + 1 possibly.

Thanks for the info on Cairn o mount road closure. 

On 9/24/2016 at 22:07, Ian Corse said:

1. Mark - Yes

2 bingoking & Jackie - 2 x Yes

3. Archie x1 - Yes

4. Yes, x2. Barry and Suzanne

5. Ian + 1 possibly.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Hi Folk's,

As it is over 2 and 1/2 hours (106 miles) away from Kirkcaldy, what time are we thinking of meeting for breakfast? and will this road closure add additional time to the journey?

We are interested in going but need to establish times to see if we need to get up in the middle of the night.

Thanks

Johnny.

Where are you from Colin? 

3 hours ago, twinrotor2 said:

1. Mark - Yes

2 bingoking & Jackie - 2 x Yes

3. Archie x1 - Yes

4. Yes, x2. Barry and Suzanne

5. Ian + 1 possibly

6. Jim S - Yes

7. Johnny & Audrey - Yes  

46 minutes ago, Colin G said:

Not too far from you John, Lumphinnans.

You should go and see the Doctor about that. Sounds nasty!

• Like 1

The small print.

12 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

Hi Folk's,

As it is over 2 and 1/2 hours (106 miles) away from Kirkcaldy, what time are we thinking of meeting for breakfast? and will this road closure add additional time to the journey?

We are interested in going but need to establish times to see if we need to get up in the middle of the night.

Thanks

Johnny.

Damn, didn't put that in the original post. I pushed it out to 10.30 because of the remoteness and have advised the tearooms.. Brian and I will be leaving Kirkcaldy 08.00. Will post a meet up point shortly. Be good to see you - we do seem to be a light for this run....