Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Turbo project car - part3 - the further continuation - Page 244 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Turbo project car - part3 - the further continuation

Looks dame rough in comparison, most would walk past it to look at yours I think Fabian.

Now get it out in the light with the skis fitted so we can really see the end result.

Dave :) 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

I remember commenting about 100 pages ago that in the film  the bell boy never looked like he could fully open the tailgate because of the skis hitting the roof. Just something you'll get use to I suppose.

BTW I do hope you are going to get those bolts on the upper mountings painted in Copper Fire as well ! 

• Like 2

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

On 25/08/2020 at 08:22, Lotusfab said:

40 mph! 
just tested up to the above speed. No audible noise no vibration with one ski fitted! Looks like skis on an Esprit are no problem with this design. There might be effects at higher speed, but it all seems rock solid so far! New tyres and Goodyear decals look awesome!AB432AD3-FB79-4B0C-8591-C1823CCD0FDD.thumb.jpeg.46b5db60c1db387911973ff5337414ba.jpegD0C5449C-970B-4C88-A5BE-5F27973BB9EE.thumb.jpeg.382911a19a077d1f3a26e5d492cae382.jpeg

Note the front lips are now Essex!

That looks gorgeous Fab, what an effort and an incredible result. Just like a perfect crosswind landing...you make it look so easy!

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM
40 minutes ago, Lotusfab said:

Great pic, but the front of the car is unusually high!

Heavy skis ? Or maybe he’s got a few pairs of boots in the back

• Haha 1

Only here once