Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Exige Sport 380 - Page 53 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Exige Sport 380

TLF News

1 hour ago, Jokke Vlo said:

Pls note I do NOT  use same suspension settings for track as road. I change my settings the day before a trackday ;)

Makes sense since they are adjustable. I will do the same. For camber and sway bar it is not that simple, so a compromise must be set.

I'll wait more info. Thank you again.

2 hours ago, Jokke Vlo said:

Still not at home. Also silent around the car. KT is waiting for help from Lotus. 

Are they going to send someone to check in person? I hope this will be solved soon..

I got some pictures of my car from Lotus. I am not sure I can post, since it is in the factory, however it is practically finished (missing only rear wing and Lotus text on the back). I am not sure how much it will take to get it, I hope no more than 10 days.

@Jokke Vlo 

Sorry to hear the customer service is so atrocious. From what I a  led to believe they have only two field service guys (I had to wait a few weeks to get a new clutch approved for my old V6).

I think I would be on the phone every day.

cheers

Mark

@Jokke Vlo

Sorry to hear that Jokke....  its not what you expect when you have shelled out so much money on a new car. Not even an email or telephone call?

When I had all my grief I dealt with a Neil Turner, Customer Services & Warranty Manager, email address was nturner@lotuscars.com to be fair he did a goog job, even getting parts off the production line for me.

I also guess Komotec can't point you in the right direction as I guess they would have done that by now.

hope that may help

cheers

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Well done Dave......that's proper bloke shopping:)

If my Esprit S4s had sold (deal agreed with buyer & finance arranged...who then pulled out at the 11th hour)I had a deal agreed to buy that Exige you’ve just bought from the original owner. A lovely car by all accountsB-)

Best bit though, is the reason I found out about the car was I had bought an unused brand new soft-top roof and storage bag from him which he bought for the car but never used as he liked the look of the carbon roof too much......and then got chatting and he agreed he would give me the option to buy the car. The deal never happened as mentioned but on the plus side I now have a brand new soft top roof and bag......but no Exige as yet:lol:. Oh well, I suppose it makes budgeting easier.....by spreading the purchases out:blush:

Great to see it’s found a new owner so quickly as I believe it only went back to Silverstone on the 20th....:thumbup:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, geartox said:

So now you can reveal your true identity. you are the batman, right ? :thumbup:

Funnily enough......when I showed my mate the car.......his reply was “you could save Gotham City in that”:lol:

@mycerbera looks like Dave will now be the best person to speak to for the 350 v 380 comparison you’re after.

• Thanks 1

Hope the seat doesn't squeak ?.... but very nice, welcome to the 380 club ????

• Thanks 1

On 07/10/2017 at 15:33, DJW said:

Only popped into Silverstone to look at the GT430’s and ended up buying a 6 month old Sport 380 lol. 

High spec car with track and  carbon pack .  Pick it up Friday hopefully. 

355241_A2_B21_B_45_D1_B321_20_B6_F7_B67_

83_FDD353_17_C5_4775_993_D_5045_F816_CE9

Stunning car, out of all the cars I've had from silverstone, this by far is the best!

Hope you enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

andy

• 4 weeks later...

Short clip taken from someone else on track when I popped past. No comment re their music ;)

• Thanks 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501