Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Greetings from sunny Grenada and a happy new year! - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Greetings from sunny Grenada and a happy new year!

spizzboy

Hello all. Recently joined up. Live in Grenada with my cars in UK/Europe.

Big Lotus fan. 

Owned. 2005 Exige and a 2009 Exige 240pp.

now have a S1 Elise with a DVA 200bhp mill and other sensible mods.

I love driving and it is my hobby.

also have a GTR 35, MX5 MK 1 and a Mustang 5.0 new model.

All different but the Lotus is my favorite!

380 Exige in order!!

Great forums and nice to be here.

Welcome. Wow a 380 Exige in Grenada, surely the only one. Would love to see some pics when you get it. Huge congratulations, it's going to be some car.

What colour and spec have you gone for?

Indeed! Still a rare sight wherever it's kept and I'd still like to see some pics!

• Gold FFM

Welcome again Anthony. :welcome:

Looking forward to some pictures as well.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Colour is Sky Blue as in lotus site. Will post pictures when it arrives. Delivery end March. 

Only Mustang in Grenada. Will post pictures if this will be of interest.

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

Here are 2. Trying to find pictures of the others 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Welcome Anthony. I have a customs stamp from Prickly Bay in my passport. Grenada was our first landfall after an Atlantic crossing that included flagging down a freighter for fuel about 1000nm offshore. It was early evening when we made it to the dock which the Italian harbour master had kept open for us to collect badly needed fuel. He tried his best to convince us to stay for some beers, and a band was just starting to play some mellow ska on a bandstand by a bar there, but our skipper was on a mission and forced our departure on towards Los Roques. Grenada looked so inviting, there was a beautiful woman in a red dress too. Unfinished business.

Love the Exige, what a colour!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

380 has the best of Lotus and the best of the GTR. Awesome. Off to Ireland in May and Alps etc in summer. Roof off!

GTK: Grenada home is next to Prickly Bay. Frequent it a lot and learned to sail there as a kid.

On 4/21/2017 at 19:26, spizzboy said:

Off to Ireland in May and Alps etc in summer. Roof off. GTK: Grenada home is next to Prickly Bay. Frequent it a lot and learned to sail there as a kid.

Slightly envious mate, only slightly ;) 

Where in Ireland will you be and for how long, sods law I'll be in Greece for May, I would have loved a snoop around the 380.