Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
OZ Wheel color - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

OZ Wheel color

i am looking for the original color of the OZ Nova wheels. Is the crystal titanium being said here the original color? If so, does anyone know the color code and what company the paint is from. I had mine refinished and the color match was terrrible.

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 6 years later...
On 04/04/2017 at 05:24, Bibs said:

Lotus Esprit – OZ Nova Wheel
The painting is from AKZO nobel and the code is::
- 7E85305 for painting silver
- 6880302 for black first painting
- 5K20023 for transparent

I've seen these codes in a few places on the internet, but they appear to be inaccurate. My local AkzoNobel supplier informed me these codes do not exist, and when I contacted AkzoNobel directly they confirmed these are not codes they use. I contacted OZ but did not hear back. Has anyone had any success tracking the Nova paints down?

Edited by SilverEsprit