Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bromyard speed festival 02/04/2017 - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bromyard speed festival 02/04/2017

Barrykearley

I just think they have heard about your past escapades in the coke and whore bentley Barry and do not tolerate your kind and hence will not let you register :sofa:   If your place was knicked by Adrian, i can well understand, a chrome orange GT3 wins top trumps all day long in my eyes.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

A

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

I'll be about - gonna skulk off to worcester for an all you can eat breakfast and a walk round the booter first I expect

Only here once

• Gold FFM
On 23/02/2017 at 12:40, silverfrost said:

If your place was knicked by Adrian, i can well understand, a chrome orange GT3 wins top trumps all day long in my eyes.  :thumbup:

It must be just the coke and whore's Dan, I've been drooling over @ajheath 's lovely GT3 today, that's well and truly stuck in the NEC practical classics restoration show.

20170401_110434.thumb.jpg.d9711d4e80aeeb9a01ca36c37d39f813.jpg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

received_10207859787924504.thumb.jpeg.0cbabf2c2dbd4063a35409bf6fcaf6be.jpeg

They are bloody lovely aren't they?....just a shame someone stuck the badge on upside down.:stuart:

• Like 1

Well sort of. Yes, they are nice but they need moving on ten years in my mind. Kinda like one of our American friends did with his low profile tyres/large diameter wheels:

Untitled.jpg.999941708ccac34fe2b7922dbca54dad.jpg

I am really minded to get some AWI lookalikes made like this. The bonus would be that more recent tyres and ranges would be available instead of scratching around trying to find occasionally manufactured Goodyear Asymmetrics...

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Yep thats right I got rejected from the Bromyard Speed Festival too, can you believe it??   I then got a last minute email from the Restoration show organisers asking if I wanted to display the car.  We did go to Bromyard and had a cracking day, I understand the V8 Esprit that was supposed to be running had issues so couldn't attend.  Still good showing of track Lotus cars and a 400 Evora.

On the subject of wheels, I love my Nova's and wouldn't change them for the world, not original but thought the 17's like you have on your S4 Barry look too small.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 10/04/2017 at 16:00, ajheath said:

Yep thats right I got rejected from the Bromyard Speed Festival too, can you believe it??   I then got a last minute email from the Restoration show organisers asking if I wanted to display the car.  We did go to Bromyard and had a cracking day, I understand the V8 Esprit that was supposed to be running had issues so couldn't attend.  Still good showing of track Lotus cars and a 400 Evora.

Yeah, the Esprit V8 that was supposed to be there was mine !!, it wouldn't start on the day so I took my Porsche 928 V8 instead, which started first time of cause :lol::lol:.

Turned out to be a bad earth on the starter motor in the end, first and last time it ever let me down....... so far :lol::lol:.

Anyway, is this event on again this year ??

This is the beast the day after when it started fine !!, typical !!.

PF

IMG_7901.JPG

Edited by Paul Foster