Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Stow-on-the-Wold Breakfast meet 27 Feb 2017 - UK - Midlands - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Stow-on-the-Wold Breakfast meet 27 Feb 2017

dodge1979

We here in the Midlands group are organizing a little breakfast meet at Stow-on-the-Wold with the last sunday of this month in mind. Its a nice drive out from all directions, parking is a-plenty in the market square (although it can get busy there from about 10am onward if the weather is good) and there is an abundance of good coffee places and breakfast choices. Having visited a few times for breakfast, I would suggest visiting The Coffee House, Church Street which is a couple of minutes walk from parking. Breakfasts are fresh to order and have been consistently excellent each visit. 

Postcode for parking is GL54 1AB, and The Coffee House is GL54 1BB. I would suggest aiming to be meeting in the Market Square for 9.30 and if I know a number of attendees prior, I can call ahead and see if tables can be reserved for us.

Ill copy this post into the London, Midlands and Oxford regions to get a good local coverage. If this turns out to be a date which is unsuitable, by all means please suggest an alternative! If any definite attendees can make it, please drop your name below;

1 Dodge1979

Sparky

• LOTUS
  •  
  • Sparky
  • Advertiser
  • 5,734 posts
  •  9 Years, 3 Months and 15 Days
  • Name: Gary Clark
  • Car: Supersonic Esprit GT3
  •  

Lots going on, but I'll try hard to make this one.

1 dodge 1979

2 changes

3 palmergeddon

4 chrisv8

5 Trevsked (probably 99% best do or else)

6 Paul Maurice

7 David Hindley

8 Sparky

Please add me and Sue (although as we're doing something else at lunchtime we'll have to leave no later than 1100).

1 dodge 1979

2 changes

3 palmergeddon

4 chrisv8

6 Paul Maurice

7 David Hindley

8 Sparky

9 Paul and Sue (GT3).

1 dodge 1979

2 changes

3 palmergeddon

4 chrisv8

6 Paul Maurice

7 David Hindley

8 Sparky

9 Paul and Sue (GT3).

10 Mr & Mrs Lizard

11 Ade

12 Nige

• Gold FFM

Chaps, think I have to pull out.  This SE C service has become a monster, and I have to crack on.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Dave.....you take a very well earned break from that S3 Turbo......build some layers of skin back up so you can tackle the body.

Its no good if the ends of your fingers are the wrong shape for sanding either :-).

Have a good trip out.

Richard

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Dave, you're absolutely right!  I shall be shotgun with Trev. :-)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

10 hours ago, RichardJGC said:

Dave.....you take a very well earned break from that S3 Turbo......build some layers of skin back up so you can tackle the body.

Its no good if the ends of your fingers are the wrong shape for sanding either :-).

Have a good trip out.

Richard

10 hours ago, Sparky said:

Dave, you're absolutely right!  I shall be shotgun with Trev. :-)

Well how about that ... two rights can't be wrong !  Even my customer agrees to me having a day off. Thank you Richard....  I am sure youra will do the same , fresh eyes and fingers for Monday ... :pizza:

See you all soon   

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Lovely morning out, thanks to Trev for the ride.  And nice to meet old and new friends!

IMAG0002.jpg

Nice fun run out and great turn out , 16 heads counted , thank you Darren for organising this..   Great location , central enough for greater midlands and north London to get to without excessive driving..  The breakfast choices and quality was superb and the walk around to coffee shops after gave variety..     Well worth looking at to repeat..