Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Monthly Meet Thu April 13th - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Monthly Meet Thu April 13th

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:
  1. Spud u like
  2. ChrisJ

3. Wayne

4 Michelle 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

1. Dave Freeman
  2. Spud u like
  3. ChrisJ
  4. Wayne
  5. Michelle
  6. Martyn
  7. phil flash
Edited by phil flash

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

Not sure I'm going to make it this evening as I'm feeling really under the weather at the moment :(:sick::dizzy:

24 minutes ago, martynv said:

Hope you feel better soon Chris :)

Ditto..

Nice pub - good food, good company. Steak & chips was good but no Spud !

Nice to see everyone last night. Shame you felt unwell Chris. Hope you're feeling better today.

Really enjoyed the food. Michelle had the salmon and I had the haddock it was very good.

thanks Dave. Nice to meet you Megan..

until next time...... Phil?

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Really nice food, good company. Car parking was a bit tight but it was the night before Easter  week end.

i will in the next week or so arrange a date for the BBQ, all welcome, we will provide the food all you need is to bring your favourite tipple.

dave

• Like 1

Thanks for the thoughts guys. Sorry I wasn't there. Went to Top Gear on Wednesday, was fine when I got home, if a bit knackered.

Woke up Thursday, raging headache, pain in the sinus, really felt like shit - but had to go to work. Couldn't face the drive over in the evening, went to bed early.

Woke up this morning and was fine .. just one of those things I guess.

good night but spent most of friday in bed suspected food poisoning (3rd time this year)

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

On 15/04/2017 at 09:44, pete said:

good night but spent most of friday in bed suspected food poisoning (3rd time this year)

What did you eat mate? I thought the food was outstanding..