Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2017 International Lotus Day - Attendance List & Event Details - Page 2 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2017 International Lotus Day - Attendance List & Event Details

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There;s a few of us who normally meet up at South Mimms before going - but it is normally at some stupid hour of the morning :o

• Like 1

On 5/1/2017 at 22:36, ChrisJ said:

There;s a few of us who normally meet up at South Mimms before going - but it is normally at some stupid hour of the morning :o

what time will you get to south mimms? 

My guess is a bit later this year. Aim to depart from South Mimms around 7:30. I'll get there for 7ish so as to have a coffee.

@mark hur - you going this year? If so, this time ok with you?

2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

My guess is a bit later this year. Aim to depart from South Mimms around 7:30. I'll get there for 7ish so as to have a coffee.

@mark hur - you going this year? If so, this time ok with you?

We may not get to South Mimms till later. I think we can't get to Brooklands any earlier than 10am if I understood correctly. 

Cheers

Charlie

We are normally there around 8am - see if we can beat Bibs to it

Chris

Will try and be at South Mimms for 8am.  What is your number?

Phil

Phil, I'll probably have gone by then :(

We normally meet & leave South Mimms by 7am so as to have a race with Bibs as to who arrives at Brooklands first - around 8am - and to miss any traffic on the M25. Thought this time to leave South Mimms 1/2 hour later as my plan was to go with the whole family. (although I discovered yesterday that I've double booked something and they can't come),

Still want to get there early, and have put my name down for parking duties again - so I'll be at South Mimms at 7am, leaving at 7:30

1 hour ago, huggy617 said:

Are you going in the Esprit Chris now your family have abandoned you..!?

No as I've entered the Excel in the Concours.

It will be the 2nd time this year :)

Already washed the Esprit twice.:thumbup:

• Like 2

@PhilW @charliejd85 As 8am seems to be the favourite time, I'll meet you there for 8am @ South Miimms - I'll be there earlier, having a coffee.