Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Newbie checking in - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Newbie checking in

Hi, I'm Matt. 

Although I don't actually own a Lotus yet I am potentially collecting an Elise 220 Cup in Toxic Green in a few weeks. 

Just posting to get to know people before ownership. 

I have already bought my tickets to Lotus Fest and am looking forward to going and meeting  like minded owners. 

Matt 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Matt. :welcome:

Looking forward to seeing photos of your car when you get it.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Welcome to TLF, toxic green 220 Cup, future classic for sure!

• Like 1

You don't appreciate Toxic Green till you see it with the sun bouncing off it, lots of metallic flake and credit to lotus there paint application as got to be some of the best in the business, hope it's a nice sunny day when you collect your new car

IMG_0726.JPG

• Like 2

Hallo again Matt. 

Can't wait to see you and the car 

Give Josler a nudge and get him out in that Elan. Be great to see you both for a pint sometime, I pass through your neck of the woods quite often mate.

• Like 1

Dave.

11 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

Hallo again Matt. 

Can't wait to see you and the car 

Give Josler a nudge and get him out in that Elan. Be great to see you both for a pint sometime, I pass through your neck of the woods quite often mate.

Will do Dave. I'll tap him up to get it out soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I flew to Aberdeen to collect my new car from Montrose on Friday and drive back down to Bedford on the Saturday.

Had an awesome drive back through the Northumbrian National park. 

Got a picture of the new car with the hills behind on the England Scottish border.

Looking forward to LitP, Silverstone Classic and Lotus Fest. 

IMG_1276.JPG

• Like 2

Absolutely bloomin' GLORIOUS, I'd absolutely love one of these. And as good as they look in photos, they look even better in the flesh. Proper show stopper.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Composite guru said:

Ok so I flew to Aberdeen to collect my new car from Montrose on Friday and drive back down to Bedford on the Saturday.

Had an awesome drive back through the Northumbrian National park. 

Got a picture of the new car with the hills behind on the England Scottish border.

Looking forward to LitP, Silverstone Classic and Lotus Fest. 

IMG_1276.JPG

I love this colour!

• Like 1