Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
V8 Esprit Engine Blocks - Brand New!! - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

V8 Esprit Engine Blocks - Brand New!!

TheKevlarKid

1 hour ago, Steven162 said:

Got mine today, only issue was the box broke up and I had to collect from the local UPS depot, not an issue as I was driving past anyway. Cheers Gav!

Really Sorry about that steve, I went to every effort to wrap it up as good as I could, boxed, taped, cling wrap, small pallet to take the weight and a steel band around it... not much more I could do, animals!!

Pleased you have it though.

The steel banding alone is rated to 750kg... I was actually going to say to everyone 'mind your fingers' when you come to remove it, it has very sharp edges. 

What the heck have they being doing ,they had it less than 24hrs??

Did yours turn up in one piece Mark, Bibs? ill wrap the others going out even more!!

Mine's not arrived but I have been out all day at Goodwood. That said, I didn't have a 'sorry we missed you' card yet.

Just checked P2G and it says "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed. / Delivery will be rescheduled." but I'm not in a rush for it so no worries :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Morning all,

Thanks for your patience on this while i took my holiday. i think the easiest way for me to do this is a write a list so I can keep track on here. if I haven't already, Ill send everyone on the list a pm with the collection address, my payment details and my email for you to forward the couriers notes to attach to the parcels (UPS won't collect without these attached to the box). I will need to know if you want just a block or block and crank and your preferred delivery address so I can put my own label on each box to keep track of who's box is who's. If there is anyone I've missed speak up and anyone else that would like one post your interest below and I'll add you to the list. (in no particular order)

Name                  Block/Crank   Quantity    PM Sent    Your Delivery Address    Payment Received   Courier notes  Delivery Accepted 

steve162                B+C                  x1              y                        y                              y                                   y                    y

M6RK                       B                     x1              y                        y                              y                                   y                    y

BIBS                      B+C                  x1              y                        y                              y                                   y                    y

Trevsked                B+C                  x1              y                        y                              y                                                      

FrickinIdiot             B+C                  x1              y                        y                              y                                   y                    

Stuart Monument                            x2              y

Booboo93                                       x1              y

Choppa                                           x1              y

Vanya                                             x1               y

Franjipan                B+C                  x1               y                     y

Wally F                                             x1               y

Alex Carter                                      x2               y

Andrew C                                        x2               y

Jayemm                                          x2               y

Kim Poulsen                                    x1               y

Sizona                                             x1               y

Semi   - collect from site

Mike Sekinger - collect from site

Could I ask please everyone make their payment before booking the courier, Im trusting you to do this as I would like to avoid being left chasing people for money after the goods have gone. Thanks everyone, Gav

BTW..

those who want x2, send me your address details and if you want me to Ill get you a quote from my couriers. they should come into play price wise as I can stack both boxes on a 1/4 pallet rather than you having to arrange collection of 2 parcels. Obvioulsy if you want me to do this leave payment til I have got you the quote as I will have to ask you for this in addition to the blocks  as it will be myself covering the cost of it, cheers.

9 minutes ago, Sizona said:

Hi Gav

Seemed to have missed this thread...damn.

Would love one too if possible.

Thanks Simon

Still some left Simon, Ill add you to the list and send you the pm. ta gav

Name                  Block/Crank   Quantity    PM Sent    Delivery Address    Payment Received   Courier notes  Delivery Accepted 

Trevsked                B+C                  x1              y                        y                              y                                                      

FrickinIdiot             B+C                  x1              y                        y                              y                                   y                    

Stuart Monument       B                  x2              y                        y                              y                                   y

Franjipan                B+C                  x1               y                     y

Wally F                                             x1               y

Alex Carter                                      x2               y

Andrew C               B+C                   x2               y                 y

Sizona                   B+C                   x1               y                    y

Semi   - collect in person from site

Mike Sekinger - collect in person from site

Could I ask please everyone make their payment before booking the courier, Im trusting you to do this as I would like to avoid being left chasing people for money after the goods have gone. Thanks everyone, Gav

Name                  Block/Crank  Quantity  PM Sent  Delivery Address  Payment Received   Courier notes  Delivery Accepted 

Trevsked                B+C                  x1              y                  y                              y                               y                    

FrickinIdiot             B+C                  x1              y                  y                              y                               y                    

Stuart Monument       B                  x2              y                  y                              y                                y

Franjipan                B+C                  x1              y                 y

Wally F                                             x1             y

Alex Carter             B+C                   x2             y                 y                              y                               y

Andrew C               B+C                   x2              y                 

Sizona                   B+C                   x1               y                 y                               y                              y

Semi   - collect in person from site

Mike Sekinger - collect in person from site

Name                  Block/Crank  Quantity  PM Sent  Delivery Address  Payment Received   Courier notes  Delivery Accepted 

Trevsked                B+C                  x1              y                  y                              y                               y                    

FrickinIdiot             B+C                  x1              y                  y                              y                               y                    

Wally F                    B                      x1             y

Jayemm                 B+C                  x2               y

Sizona                   B+C                   x1               y                 y                               y                              y

Am still on it, but In Berlin on vacation... 

Home next weekend... 

/Kim 

/Kim 

Proud member of Watford Exotic Scandinavian Team...

Trev, Sizona

Yours both went out yesterday.. I'd been waiting for UPS since Friday but they still hadn't been to collect them yesterday. I was heading past the main depot so called in and asked what the problem was?? They got on the phone to the driver and by the time I'd got back to work they had been picked up. 

Expect them before the weeks out, sorry for the delay.