Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Footmats - V8 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Footmats - V8

I ordered some new footmats from SJ Sportscars UK and I am quite happy with them.   They are spot on for anyone with Magnolia interior.  On the site, I think it references the S4, but they fit the V8 perfect.  They look the business!  

Cheers

IMG_1826.JPG

IMG_1825.JPG

• Like 1

They do look nice, all you need to do now is fit some mats to keep them clean. :thumbup:

• Haha 1

Cheers,

John W

Here are the old original Mats and the new ones from SJ.   If anyone know where to get some beige OEM Lotus Mats, please let me know!    Cheers

IMG_1813.JPG

IMG_1823.JPG

• 4 months later...

Those look gorgeous! What type of retainers do they have? My V8 has no retainers in the floor and my mats end up scrunched up under the pedals in short order! 

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

• 4 months later...

Hi Artie - they do have the plastic clip retainers where you can put them over a little clip and twist turn it to secure them.  They are pretty cool.    Cheers