Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Malcolm Ricketts open day 19th August - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Malcolm Ricketts open day 19th August

Dave Eds

Now the Turbo car is running well I'm thinking this would be a good day. 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Malcolm¹s annual Workshop Open Day this year will be from 12.00 to 18.00
>on Saturday August 19th. The venue is Malcolm¹s race workshop in Lamer
>Lane, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire, AL4 8RG and as usual there¹ll be
>some special historic Lotus road and racing cars on display and Malcolm
>will also be displaying a Mystery Lotus¹ that¹s not been seen for some
>25 years. Malcolm and his wife Jill are great hosts and as usual will
>provide a BBQ and drinks in exchange for a donation to their local
>charity The Isabel Hospice. Following last year¹s record attendance
>Malcolm has further improved and extended the parking area. This is
>always a lovely summer gathering amongst new and old Lotus friends;
>everyone¹s welcome, including guests, so just come along from around
>midday and enjoy yourself.

Dave.

4 hours ago, Dave Eds said:

Malcolm has further improved and extended the parking area

He's mown the grass in his field! :lol:

Always a wonderful day out. I'm at Biggin Hill all weekend or I'd have definitely been there. Take pics please :)

• Haha 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

The Gang.....?

IMG_2806.PNG

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

3 hours ago, pete said:

Excellent but a bit off subject 

You started it.. ??

On 19/08/2017 at 18:41, ian29gte said:

Just got home from another very good outing at Malcolm Ricketts gaff. The aforementioned improvements to the car parking weren't immediately apparent, but there were mushrooms the size of dinner plates growing there, so perhaps that was it. Seriously, this is such a nice event, and the variety of classics and exotics in the car park is arguably almost as good as the main exhibits! Wayne's refurbed red turbo was a credit to him, and nice to meet up with other Esprit owners Alan and Stuart. There was some bloke called Pete there, dunno who he was, though.

First off, one of my personal dream cars, sorry but it's not a Lotus. Whoever owns this stunning RHD De Tomaso Panthers GT5s is a lucky man, absolutely gorgeous it was, and I'd sell everything to buy it. Look at those wheelarches...

IMG_4498.JPG

IMG_4499.JPG

IMG_4501.JPG

IMG_4508.JPG

Wayne's World....

IMG_4513.JPG

IMG_4514.JPG

IMG_4516.JPG

IMG_4520.JPG

More to follow when I've had another beer.

just for you ian

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong