Doulou

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Same across those I'm sure - have a look in the parts book in the members section.

sj sports website also useful for parts lookup as is deroure http://www.deroure.com/diagrams.asp?MAK=1&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0

It's possibly more cost effective to have the old rad recored. You can upgrade to 3 row which will give better cooling - roughly £200- £250 at most radiator builders

Only here once

Morning Barry,

The issue is the frame width, the SE parts manual lists 3  radiators, one of which is the same as the V8. The SJ one has the same part number across the range for their alloy rad. 

Paul

10 hours ago, Doulou said:

Morning all,

A quick question, will a V8 radiator fit in my  SE? 

Thanks

Paul

Basically yes, To all intensive purposes the body shell and rad cowling in that area is the same in both models.  Some rads come with frames some not so.. for those without you can usually remove the frame of the old unit being replaced and fit to the new..     As with all aftermarket equipment , there may be a little fudging needed.   

I have just purchased a sports custom build for my own Esprit which does not have the frame fitted..  I am expecting a bit of fudging needed on this one..  par for the course really..