Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Regional Forums & Events - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Regional Forums & Events

ChrisJ

On 05/10/2022 at 17:08, Bibs said:

I'm not sure the Clubs app has been that successful so I'd imagine that this is perhaps a way to reinvent it. 

With this in mind, unless there are any strong objections I'll be removing the clubs app and going back to a seperate forum per region. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It worked fine last time I used it, but it didn't seem to do anything different to the previous version.

It's the events app they'd update to improve the clubs feature. Anyway, clubs is now gone as I think it was over complicated for anyone to use. I barely understood the point and I've got the instruction manual! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 1 year later...