Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Christmas Breakfast Meeting 17/12 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Christmas Breakfast Meeting 17/12

December 17th Writtle Tea rooms https://www.tiptree.com/index.php/lordshiptroom

Can you go to the event below and indicate if you are coming or not. @pete can have some banter here :)

28 minutes ago, SFO said:

I go the Lordship some Sundays .. if you don't get there soon after it opens, it gets deluged with cyclists from North London. Also not shaped for large tables.

Best be there at 9 for the full english then :)

Black n gold

Meet anytime from 08:30 onwards, As @SFO says, it opens at 09:30, so we can have a Christmas chat in the car park.

Christmas jumpers etc. optional.

You should still go and press the "Going" button on this so that there is an easy way of seeing who is going. @Trevsked should do this as well :)

If Bibs would get the Event stuff fixed so that it appears in your activity stream properly, I'd only use that.

just posted elsewhere, try again, not been for a while as work did not permit, resigned a month ago due to 5 to 6 hours a day travel time, nearly killed me.

almost sane now..........almost sane now .........al..

see you all there...

Edited by Dave Freeman
forgot
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A very pleasant morning with 10 very pleasant people in a surprising number of loti and  1McLaren. Am sure everybody would like to say thank you to Wayne and waynette for the lovely Christmas card?

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong