Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Oakmere Lotus 'Season Starter' Breakfast Meet - Sunday 25th February - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Oakmere Lotus 'Season Starter' Breakfast Meet - Sunday 25th February

SimonOakmere

Happy New Year All !

Oakmere would like to invite you all to a 'Season Starter' breakfast meet on Sunday 25th February.

Usual informal format starting from 10:30am with refreshments and our world renowned bacon butties !!

It's open to all Lotus, Morgan, Caterham, TVR & other classics so please spread the word ! It would be great to see as many of you as can make it !

Best WIshes

Simon & The Oakmere Team

Edited by SimonOakmere
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@Bibs

I cant make it on the Sunday..........off to Blackpool for a bit of Northern Brass Bandin'

are you coming up on the Saturday and staying over by any chance?.........

cheers

G

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

@SimonOakmere 

Oakmere always seen to arrange these free bacon butty days when I'm in Algeria, where there is NO bacon.. Sadistic lot if you ask me ;)

@Bibs Ah so you are coming up.......you could have stopped here and done the Cat n Fiddle Rd to brighten up your morning........its gonna be nice but cold tomorrow....or so they'e guessing

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)