Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Big Wing V6 - Register - Page 4 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Big Wing V6 - Register

alias23

We have a new shed and adequate equipment to comply with the terms of delivery!

if you want we can arrange orders with set dates, if we don't respect them we discount the piece

we are here to work and improve for an excellent service!

best regards

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, steveoexige said:

Hi - I might be interested, do you have any pics? 

IMG_4134.jpg.3efc5e2c83b194b22c9399d2564adcb3.jpg

I bought it from GF Williams a while back, only trial fitted on the cup. Exige has just been sold so no need for wing :( The wing is from DJ racecars, full carbon with carbon end plates that are still yellow from G's car. 

IMG_4136.jpg

so, I got my Eltech "plug and play" wing today after 10 weeks of waiting and drive a Roadster now 😡

1. the stickers for the endings are missing

2. the mountings have the wrong color (all black)

3. Four nuts to use the the original Lotus screws are missing, and no new no screws in the package

4. no paint protection for the new mountings to not scratch the car paint.

5. screws to install the mounting to the wing came, but no nuts for the screws.

.... I could buy all things today, and wanted to mount it anyway, but 

6. Eltech only send me one of the two needed very special sleeve nuts, that i wasn't able to find anywhere.    

....needless to say Eltech isn' reachable and in vacation since today  !

no more comments....... the quality itself is good but this company drives me mad

Edited by ArthouseCompany
  • Sad 3

yes, Facebook messenger, bot I only get "shop is closed". As I don't want to wait weeks for the missing or wrong parts I measured, bought and ordered all missing nuts and screws.  So hopefully I can fix the wing next week like it is.

And I asked Matteo to send me the missing stickers and right colored mountings.

1 hour ago, ArthouseCompany said:

how can all this this happen with such a simple order? 

I'm afraid, easily!  I sympathise with your issues and has been said before, proper admin support would greatly help this company to grow.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

okay, i bought all missing screws and nuts and also had to modify the mount a bit and rasp 1 mm on one side to not scratch the paint.

I like the black mounts and a 3 cm wider wing is tolerable. So after all I'm happy because the quality of carbon, clearcoate and the mounts is great, it's rock solid and straight and fitting is perfect.Missing stickers will be send.

I guess I'm a member of the club now 😗

http://PSX-20190726-140145.jpg PSX-20190725-213259.jpg PSX-20190724-204328.jpg

Edited by ArthouseCompany

• 3 weeks later...

After months of searching for a nice coupe I couldn't resist DaveB's Roadster which was up for sale recently, so if any of you UK big wing guys need a home for your original wing I've got the perfect place for one :)  

Already been in touch with Imran about splitters but if anyone wants to shift an original one I'd be interested in that too.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Nathan said:

After months of searching for a nice coupe I couldn't resist DaveB's Roadster which was up for sale recently, so if any of you UK big wing guys need a home for your original wing I've got the perfect place for one :)  

Already been in touch with Imran about splitters but if anyone wants to shift an original one I'd be interested in that too.  

Hi Nathan, I am just about to swap the original wing and splitter on my 350 Sport for a big wing and Imran’s splitter. Will PM you in case you are interested in taking them. Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am thinking about to spend my money for the Lotus Aerokit CUP R.

https://www.komo-tec.com/en/lotus-exige/mk3-toyota-v6350380/exterieur/13/aero-kit-lotus-motorsport-exige-v6

Does someone has already installed it on his Exige ? Satisfied ?

What about weight differences with others options (KT wing, carbon cover from lotus) ? 

6 hours ago, geartox said:

https://www.komo-tec.com/en/lotus-exige/mk3-toyota-v6350380/exterieur/13/aero-kit-lotus-motorsport-exige-v6

What about weight differences with others options (KT wing, carbon cover from lotus) ? 

@Arun_D

www.alias23.com

18 hours ago, geartox said:

Yes, you may recollect mine had the CupR kit fitted a couple year ago. Very happy. I'm still yet to weigh the car, so can't comment on differences, though I think @550superfast can assist here. 

• Like 1

Ciao, the Kit for racing is different of street version, the racing version have the support to wing fixed directly on subframe and not to rear bonnet!

For example I have the Road-racing version.
Using the OEM fixing points on the OEM rear bonnet but inside the loading zone, I will put the other bracket in Aluminum for connection the wing directly to subframe

and dump the weight on the frame

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Eltech.Italia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1386804968007301

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Eltech.Italia/photos/?tab=album&album_id=902259759795160

• 2 months later...

After some advice, I want to upgrade my 350 spoiler to a 380 Sport one but stick with the matt black rather than carbon. I have been offered a wing off a 250 Cup which I’m told is the same wing as a 380

The problem cost wise comes when buying the base plates that sit on the rear hatch and the 380 supports attach to. Lotus want £230 plus vat per side  which is astonishing, has anyone gone down the same route and come up with an alternative? Part 27 in the diagram 

017D6927-1C7D-4E21-B5D5-5A72B8FEB0FA.thumb.jpeg.0779ca5f46e3f3fb1f7a65a76affc5ef.jpeg

• 9 months later...

I would have to agree with Peters view of Eltech. I’m now 3 months into trying to get a wing off them, and many promises over the last 3 weeks it’s been shipped (original date was the 24th Sept) I even had to look up prices for shipping myself and offered to arrange the shipping all they had to do was give it to the pickup driver. In the end a week ago I convinced them to send it, and they booked with UPS. The label was printed on Monday and the parcel was apparently picked up. Although UPS have no record of it and are now saying it must be lost.

Even when it eventually gets here and the quality might be really good ordering from Eltech again will be very difficult for me and I wish I had gone to Komotec or Reverie.

• Sad 1