Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Update On Things Here - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Update On Things Here

bigsi

ok heres an update on the way things are here.

monday i collapsed in the house, kelly was on the phone with troy at the time and had to run upstairs.

from what i was told i was not with it for some time, talking gibberish and slurring.

kelly called an emergency doctor and she mentioned a possible t.i.a again.

i went into hospital and was kept waiting for quite a few hours before a junior doctor saw me, at which point she left it to a consultant to see me when they could the next day. i took some meds and went out like a light, only to be shaken awake at 2:30 am by some prat of a doctor wanting to check me over, i was so out of it i let him and started to go back to sleep he shook me again, i told him to basically not do that and he left me to it.

in the morning i woke up and saw another doc who i have never seen before who was more interested in my old conditions, they wanted to do al umbar puncture which im not keen on so he buggered off without a diagnosis.

worst thing about it i was left on a bed, with no blankets, i got nothing to drink, had no breakfast either.

this is the same hospital that told me to go home and take 2 paracetamol the first time round.

needless to say i had enough and discharged myself.

however i have now agreed to have the lumbar puncture done even though im not happy about it.

since leaving hospital i have had the worst bout of reiters flare up in years and im finding things bloody hard again.

all in all another crap week!!

however im on new medication and it seems to be helping, im taking it regulary and we are seeing how it goes.

troy and co have taken my car away to sort it out for me, i dont know for how long etc but im looking forward to getting it back and being able to get out in her again!

i have several appointments on monday for evaluations and checks so i will keep you all updated.

thanks again for the support that not just i but my family have been recieving from you all.

simon, kelly and cameron

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what to say Si, only i hope for your sake it gets sorted fast, as i know you are very frustrated.

best wishes to you, Kelly and Cameron

Dave

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Bloody hell mate... really sorry to hear that :thumbsup:

This time make sure you really do take it easy, put your feet up, and keep taking the meds.

Hope next week's tests go okay and that you soon start feeling a whole lot better :thumbsup:

James

soory to here that Si, just take it easy, please!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Get well soon Si and as mentioned previously take it easy. I must be a real pain for you suffering this kind of set back, but I wish you well and hope your soon on the road to recovery again.

Bye

Martyn :thumbsup:

• Gold FFM

Must be very difficult for all of you. Listen to what all the docs say mate - you knew it would be quite a lengthy road to recovery and you can't rush these things. We are all behind you though. Keep your chin up Si.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Get well soon SI!!!!!! So sorry to hear about all the useless MD's.... my heart's with ya man!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Sorry to see you've had another attack, Simon, but it's good to read that your new medication seems to be helping. With the car out of the way you've got no excuse for not taking it easy for a few days.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

I've just done a quick Google on Reiters cos I don't have the faintest idea what it is. Flippin' eck, I was 'ouching' and 'ooohing' all the time I was reading stuff!

Best wishes Simon, put your feet up and enjoy the sunshine instead of trying to rush around like a loony. :thumbup:

Hi Si,

I can only echo the sentiments expressed above. I know how frustrated you must feel, but getting wound up about it will only make things worse. Just keep taking the meds and relax.

Phil

More speed, less haste