Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
s2 111s pagid part numbers - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

s2 111s pagid part numbers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Rear    E1682RS14 MDB 1891

Front   E1587RS14 MDB 1890

I don't think you'll beat Hanger 111, Seriously Lotus or Elise Shop prices.

Edited by S2111S
Number clarified

great.... thanks

the car has had little use over the last 5-6 years. it's been well stored and only has 31k miles...  it needs a  c service / cambelt, new tyres (thinking AD07's) and pads - ready for a few track days etc

will contact hangar ref the tyres - probably a bit far from me for the service (new Gatwick).

Am new to an elise - it came a bit out the blue (friend's74 yr old mum was selling, and it seemed a good buy!). Only had a brief test drive, but felt great - looking forward to getting it sorted and ready for summer.

Simon Chester
Classic Modern Sports
Adjacent CG Coachworks
Chiddingly Road
Horam
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 0JJ

Tel: 01435 812846
Mob: 07785 933696
Email: simonchest@googlemail.com

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 08:48, S2111S said:

Simon Chester
Classic Modern Sports
Adjacent CG Coachworks
Chiddingly Road
Horam
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 0JJ

Tel: 01435 812846
Mob: 07785 933696
Email: simonchest@googlemail.com

thanks - will contact Simon

As you have a 111s, is there anything in particular to look out for? I'm planning on a c service, new discs and pads, new yokos, braided lines etc

Regarding the cambelt.....Three belts in all - cam timing, VVC drive and alternator/air con. I'd change them all. Gates belts are considered the best. I would also have a new water pump fitted at the same time. Easy when changing the belts. Change gearbox oil. Geometry check. Other than that just ask Simon to give it a check over beyond the C service items and phone you about anything he discovers. A new battery might be worth considering.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 16:13, S2111S said:

Regarding the cambelt.....Three belts in all - cam timing, VVC drive and alternator/air con. I'd change them all. Gates belts are considered the best. I would also have a new water pump fitted at the same time. Easy when changing the belts. Change gearbox oil. Geometry check. Other than that just ask Simon to give it a check over beyond the C service items and phone you about anything he discovers. A new battery might be worth considering.

thanks for the info and advice.

I've just replaced the tyres for yoko 07's -  the car was still running the original tyres from 2002!!

The brake/clutch fluid replacement will be due but won't be part of the C service, so you'll have to ask for it. Same with the coolant replacement and alarm transmitter batteries.