Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
4. The Handover... - Page 6 - Shhhhhh!!! - Plan 'Bigsi' area! - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

4. The Handover...

Was indeed a fab day, although I didnt really spend much time speaking to people before the handover, missed so many people, just a tad concerned I'd slip up or something so I stayed away as much as possible.....

think I was actually caught by a few of you as I was lurking in the middle of the Elise boys making my way sheepishly over to the car to get ready for the big moment....!!!

I have to agree with you Mr Bibs about South West, really did help us out, and those little extras they sent out for him, tee shirt, car wax & air freshners, were a nice little touch.... (although I cant afford one of their charge coolers :whistle: )

Will definately be using them and Malc for my bits me thinks.....

So who's coming to mine this weekend??? Got more wood for a bonfire....!!!! And plently of colour matched paint....!!!

Simon

Chunky Lover

Great work!

Congratulations to everyone on getting it all finished on time and to such a high standard - it looks truly stunning from the photos. What a great community. Sorry I could not be there.

Post more photos and videos!! I hope you get lots and lots and lots of enjoyment out of it Si - as we all know they are great cars and you have one of the greatest examples.

Angus

banner-1.jpg

• 10 months later...

Here is some footage courtesy of Mayesprit showing a bunch of men polishing a big red thing and displaying a significant amount of butt crack. Also children beware there is a man in a dodgy vest in this footage.

Uploaded today.

A.

• Love 1

That made me laugh and reminded me what life is all about! Cheers for posting! You know what, it seems like ages ago not just about a year. roll on this years Castle Coombe!

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Oh dear! ^_^

Still like Mat says, good times. Noticed Bibs in the background directing the workers :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Thanks to Alex for posting (more to come I think). I've got a few film clips from various meets over the past couple of years but don't know how to get them 'viewable' on LEF, so Alex is doing some of the time consuming bits by editing and posting.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 1 month later...

Cheers for posting that vid dudes.....!!!!

Only just noticed it and have just remembered how I was a little daft wearing a white t-shirt knowing full well I had to work on the car in the morning...!!!

Missing you all very much here in wales.... Feel free to pop over and help out on project littleSi

Simon

Chunky Lover

better late than never mate!! :animier:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 11 years later...
On 12/04/2008 at 21:41, arbell9 said:

Here is some footage courtesy of Mayesprit showing a bunch of men polishing a big red thing and displaying a significant amount of butt crack. Also children beware there is a man in a dodgy vest in this footage.

Uploaded today.

A.

How lush 😍❤️
Happy days......

Chunky Lover