Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
June 3rd Breakfast meet, Petit Paris, Grassmarket, Edinburgh - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

June 3rd Breakfast meet, Petit Paris, Grassmarket, Edinburgh

The plan for our June breakfast meet is a return to Petit Paris Restaurant, Grassmarket, Edinburgh on 3rd June. The restaurant opens specially for us from 10:00am and is usually our most popular venue for breakfast. There is a possibility that because of the Thirlestane Castle Classic Car event where there will be a display of Lotus cars on 3rd June and a number of our regular breakfast members are attending/taking part that we may struggle for numbers for breakfast.

Before I contact the restaurant to organise the breakfast can I please have an early indication of whether you will attend Petit Paris. Please reply ASAP thanks.

If we can’t get the numbers to make it viable for the Restaurant I will come up with another venue. 

1&2 Brian & Jackie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

No problem Dave, I thought you might both be going to Thirlestane.

Regards

Brian

Hi Brian  I intend to be there and not 100% but most likely with Debbie depending on work rota not yet published.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 Allan & Debbie

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Hi Brian

If there's enough numbers, I'd be up for Petit Paris, but after chatting on Sunday's meet, it looks like Thirlestane Castle might win (I'd be up for either).Would there be an option to go to Petit Paris later in the year,  it's always a great morning there? July and August are probably unlikely due to the festivals.

14 minutes ago, AJT said:

Will not be able to make this meet as we will be in Vancouver.

Thanks for letting me know Alan, have a great time in Vancouver.

Adding a couple more that responded to my PM or spoke to me personally.  

In previous years we have had more than 35 people attending. I know that there are probably at least 10 of our regular members attending the event at Thirlestane Castle  so it looks as if we are going to struggle for numbers to make it worthwhile for the restaurant to open specially for us. 

I will leave it until Friday 18th May to see how many more we get before I make a decision on whether we go ahead with this or move to another venue.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 Allan & Debbie

5&6 Richard +1

7 Duggie

8 Richard

9 Susan

10&11 Mark & Jane

12 Stephen Whyte

13 & 14 Barry & Suzanne

Well it looks like we don’t have the numbers to justify the restaurant opening so I am closing this thread and will come up,with another location for the June breakfast meeting.