Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
3rd June Breakfast Meet @ Route 68 Restaurant, Milestone Garden Centre, Newton St. Boswells - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

3rd June Breakfast Meet @ Route 68 Restaurant, Milestone Garden Centre, Newton St. Boswells

Sadly I have had to cancel our proposed visit to Petit Paris due to lack of numbers and hopefully we can arrange something there for later in the year.

Rearranged venue for the June Breakfast Meet is Route 68 Restaurant at Milestone Garden Centre, Newton St Boswells, Roxburghshire TD6 0PL. This venue is only 20 minutes south of Thirlestane Castle where the BVAC Classic Car meet is being held and a number of our regular Breakfast members are either showing there cars or expressed a desire to visit that event.

Please add your names to the list below, thanks.

1&2 Brian & Jackie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Entry for Thirlestane finally confirmed so we'll have to give the breakfast a miss unfortunately.

Anybody coming to the show afterwards is more than welcome to bring a bacon buttie (or several) to the Lotus display area if they feel the urge, :P .

I'll be there for something at last this year!  Other (better half) is working however so I'm free to head up to the show after.

1&2 Brian & Jackie

3&4 Mark and Jane

5 Duggie

6&7 Steve and Julie if the weathers good (we're planning on going to the Thirlestane show, but it's a long way to go if the weather is crap!)

8 Al.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Would love to attend this but my new Exige it turns out hasn’t been registered by the DVLA after a clerical screw up, so now waiting for confirmation as to when I can drive it again.......only at Lotus could this happen I hear you say!! Esprit MOT ran out a couple of months ago and haven’t got round to renewing.....well that’s not true I took

it last week and a car was stuck on the ramp so I had to take it away - so overall......not happy😤

I was told Exige could be sorted today so if I do hear that it is I will be coming on Sunday......but the realistic likelihood is that this situation will drag on.

Plenty of time to take photos of them both though🙄

5E346020-1E12-4AFF-8AC2-2923D77072E4.jpeg

E4D0C3AD-0A53-4E89-9D3A-1473871DA379.jpeg

Hope you get it sorted today and we see you at the breakfast meet. The Exile looks stunning by the way.

I had a similar problem with my Exige although it didn't stop me driving it, when I got the V5 from DVLA the colour was shown as Grey whereas my car was Yellow.

• Thanks 1

Still not registered frustratingly - I’m out sadly. Have a great day and see you again at another meet. Is there a calendar for the rest of the year that I’ve missed?

52 minutes ago, R1chr1ch said:

See you at Hermiston 9am! X1

Where abouts at Hermiston Gait are we meeting ?

We usually meet up on the Halfords side of the car park 

• Thanks 1