Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
European Breakdown Cover - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

European Breakdown Cover

Off to Italy on August then Monza for F1 and I assume the Lotus breakdown cover wont cover this for breakdown/recovery (Evora 400).

Any recommendations for breakdown cover/return to UK if needed?

Thanks for any recommendations

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that I’ve got to sort out to, off in less than two weeks & not using the tunnel. Used AA with supposedly Lotus Assistance discount last year for a short break & was still expensive 

I have a policy with AIB from on here......and it's inclusive of Euro cover

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

rac either annualy or single trip works out about £40 for the top all inc cover single or 150 for multi..

+1 for the RAC

They flew me and my family back from Slovenia when my Peugeot broke down last year and then flew me back to collect it a week later - cost them around £1300.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm fairly sure that it is with the RAC. Limited number of callouts a year. Restricted to younger cars (10 years?). Account owner only. I went with a full RAC account due to these limitations and had a joint one so that my wife was included.