Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hook Line And Sinker! - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hook Line And Sinker!

greg g

Well I went and did it, even though it took me 25 years to pluck up the courage! Turning 40 does funny things to you ( some call it a mid life crisis!!!!!!),so I happily started shopping for my Esprit. After looking at a few I was astonished to find my S3 right on my doorstep! I am enjoying driving it from garage to garage (this is normal) and look forward to the day I can enjoy it ALL WEEK! Only kidding, what a hoot. I work in the motor trade and drive all kinds of exotic metal daily which does nothing compared to driving my 25 year old beauty!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Nice buy Greg! Get some pics posted up for us to see.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Welcome to the madhouse Greg :P

where about in the world/ country are you? can you add it to your profile (county and country will do :) )

Dodgy

oh, big meeting - castle combe ------> most welcome :)

[edit]

;) just seen your other post :) the hotel is just an option for the guys who have to travel very long distances :)

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Congratulations on your purchase, Greg.

Back in the day, when they were new, the S3 was my favorite. It had a lot of the issues with the S1 and S2 sorted and, even without a turbo, it was decently quick. Of course, I knew all this from magazine articles never having sat in one.

Happy motoring.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Welcome Greg, one or two other members on here also work in the motor trade, one of them tries to flogg hondas a lot, keeps going on about them all the time, his dad is in the motortrade too

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy