Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Greens Are Truely Insane. - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Greens Are Truely Insane.

Kimbers

Hey all.

Was on TV tonight (Look East BBC1 6.30). Those loons at Norwich City council have done it again.

Parking is going to be charged on car size in future as....and this is a direct quote from the Councillor in charge...."We all know that pollution has a direct correlation to car size"

WHAT A DICK!!

So I was on stating that it's amazing how they didn't actually discuss this with any experts (like myself) and that it's strange how basing taxes on CO2 are ok for the Govt and Inland Revenue yet not for the council. When Co2 on a large car like a Honda 4x4 is actually alot lower than on a small car like a mini.

Unfortunately they cut my some of my comments as I was "Too passionate"....apparantly!

Dunno if it's downloadable, but just gives you an idea how Stupid Norwich City Council is. Strangely enough it has the highest number of Green Councillors anywhere in the Country! :welcome:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greens Are Truely Insane

PINKS are insane, too, but in a good way! :welcome:

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Cheers, Evil namesake!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Shame that you have to give up the honda ! At least this will save your arm and leg.

d_5360.jpg

Crap , just realised its a 4x4,

cmon hand em over, yes left arm sir, that will do nicely...........

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• Gold FFM

Didn't recognise the old boy with a tie on. :respect:

Co2 oms. down to car size :lol::rofl:

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Everyone please e-mail him (I have just done it) and tell him how incorrect he is. make a point that 1. Your wife always says size doesn't matter!! 2. How a small car like a mini can pollute more than a 4x4 Honda or Toyota 3. That old small cars pollute much more than even a big powerful new car (like an Aston) as old cars don't have Cats or emission controls. 4. How he should listen more to experts like "that bloke on TV last night from Honda. 5. Or you could just ask why Norwich is the second most conjested City in the country (Excluding London and Manchester) when it has such a small population.

Hehe, this could be fun!

Sh*t a brick! He has a degree in environmental science!! More like basket weaving.

And he believes in "fairness and equality for everyone". Oh yeah? Its amazing how these bigoted green fascists can delude themselves into thinking thye are so squeeky clean whilst persecuting anyone who thinks differently. Talk is indeed cheap.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

How the dickens did he get a degree in environmental science when he uses that level of scientific analysis?

Has he never compared the size of a Prius and a Mini? No-one is going to argue that the bigger car (Prius) is the higher polluter. All the hybrid owners in Norwich must be going mad.

WHat's the next bandwagon this guy is going to jump on?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Found this photo of the Norwich councellors concerned.

gumby.jpg

So according to the size formula, I would be paying 30 quid just to park my 20 foot long Buick! :)

Thats it, Im leaving the UK for Canada on the next flight out. :)

SUNP0003-1.jpg