Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
London - 2012 - Page 2 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

London - 2012

Bibs

Wolff Olins the Designer, who's responsible for this crap said:

"Its shape will be a constant. Its style will give flexibility, inspiration and energy across every application. It is a powerful brand taking its place in a brand savvy world. This includes a palette of colours, lines and shapes that create energy, inspiration and interest - and ensure our brand always stays fresh."

What a load of bollocks!

You can read more here: 2012 Logo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm so embarressed...

I do this shit for a living and I'm ashamed to be associated with the likes of Wolff Olins (who ever the hell he is...) and the marketing drivel to substantiate what was produced... You do have to admire the fact that someone scored 400K though!!! - Well Done Boys - I'm off to go kill myself...

I'm not sure it will change anything after the road-charging debacle, but here - http://www.gopetition.co.uk/sign.php?petid=12539

40,000 people at the time of writing. And apparently the video has been withdrawn as it may cause trigger a fit in epilepsy sufferers. You couldn't make it up really....

I think the london underground logo is the best. Makes sense, classic iconography - whats not to like?

Kimbers, you owe me a new keyboard. Mine now has a 'sprayed black coffee' finish :lol:

Rich

_43010117_andrew_robinson416.jpg

Well spotted, James - that sums it up for me. It's by London, for London, and paid for by the whole of the UK. No offence intended to any London dwellers here, but my point is: will the country see any benefits outside of the M25? :no

The current guesstimate as to cost for the London Olympics is

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."