Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige V6 Air Intake System - Page 3 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige V6 Air Intake System

Great video and really like your whole approach to this project and others you've done. I've missed the whine of a supercharger ever since I bought this car having had that noise for ten years previous and actually laughed as you did that face on the last video clip as I know exactly what that feels like, really, really looking forward to getting the kit on my car.

Great stuff.

Martin S

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, PJ said:

Looking good, can't wait. What's your estimate currently on sending out the first to whomever paid first? 😛

Still the same timescale about a month so aiming to ship early august for the first pre-orders 👍

40 minutes ago, Ross Easson said:

Hi Imran,

Just spoke to Jim Valentine, who recommended your new induction system. Sounds the business.

Also heard there's a queue for one.... can I join it please?

Thanks

Ross

Hi Ross our first batch is sold out I’m afraid. However we have a pre-order on our second batch which will guarantee you a kit when we go into official product launch mid/end August. I’ll ping you a mail with the details if you like. Imran 

www.alias23.com

23 hours ago, Lo2zz said:

Hi Imran I sent you a pm could you add me to the second order please!

Hi I'm sorry but I didn't receive a PM im afraid. I'll send you one now :)

www.alias23.com

Last night was EPIC! Had a great evening track day session with a number of Exige V6s, Cups, and a 410... really good fun and great conditions. Happy to report the car performed very well except for the pretty worn Cup2s I should have probably replaced before show time.

This was a good test for the intake, again pretty warm summer conditions to have to deal with, and also a drive by noise limit of 98db. At no point did the car receive a noise warning and by no way was there any short shifting or letting off... lets say it was a full throttle session which this little clip demonstrates 🤣

Hopefully a proper video to come when I get time. Looking at offline data shows the car consistently performed lap on lap with no perceived degradation of power leading from heat soak, as a standard practise I do open the rear hatch when back in the pits to help with cool down post each session. I'm still very happy with the design and its position in the engine bay. Great evening and soo good to see more and more of the Exige V6S on track!

www.alias23.com

• 1 month later...

Everyone who was on the pre order ... Your orders have been dispatched! Thanks again for all the support and patience! I now need a holiday to recover from the last 48 hours!!! 

• Like 1

www.alias23.com

All arrived today, looks great, thanks Imran 😀

Have to go away for the weekend so fitting will likely have to wait till next week 😪

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ratmbe said:

it also works on a 410 Exige?

At this stage we have only tested on the V6 and 350 platform. The 410 and 430 will require a slightly different design.

2 hours ago, PaulLee said:

Received this morning looks awesome Thanks Imran👍

Thanks Paul! You've got the instructions for install yes?

1 hour ago, MrP_ said:

All arrived today, looks great, thanks Imran 😀

Have to go away for the weekend so fitting will likely have to wait till next week 😪

Cheers bud make an excuse for the weekend lol

www.alias23.com

Just a quick note, following an question posed on email, the ITGs come pre-oiled therefore you should not have to worry about oiling them before install - Its already been done :)

www.alias23.com